+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP fingerprints timelines

alexo21

Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone FP request on 21 sept and done on 23rd of sept at commissionaires, but in my case I have already done the test and now shows completed as of 29th of september, is there anybody here similar to my case where Test was requested before BG completed and then FP request. Thanks

Alkoya75

Nov 24, 2020
Hello everyone FP request on 21 sept and done on 23rd of sept at commissionaires, but in my case I have already done the test and now shows completed as of 29th of september, is there anybody here similar to my case where Test was requested before BG completed and then FP request. Thanks
yes i have similar situation , waiting for my FP request. i did interview after my TEST completed on september 14th , and the agent told me i will be getting FP request and m still waiting to receive that

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hi, I did my fingerprint yesterday. However, I just received a receipt of my payment. I was given no DCN number or anything else. Should I be worried? Should I go back and ask for a DCN number or something?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Folks, IRCC wrote me regarding my fingerprints: "[following up on your RCMP criminal check, we sent you a letter] requesting new fingerprints because the previous one was missing the photo/ photo was invalid".

What does this sound to you?

In their fingerprints request, there was no mention of photos, and the international agency I used (Gambit) itself had it said somewhere that the RCMP does not require photos either (and it has to be true because the RCMP produced the criminal check).
Hi, what is DCN number? I was given no DCN number. Please kindly advise. Should I go back to RCMP and ask for a DCN number?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Email : ccrtis-scictr@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

Mention in email following details and request when your FP was mailed out to IRCC Vancouver (or other as applicable):

1- Purpose of FP : citizenship
2-Full name
3- Current address
4- Date of Birth
5- DCN number (from the paper Fingerprints agency gave you)
6- Name and address of FP agency you have used
7- IRCC office to which FP has to be mailed.

Good luck
I did my fingerprint in RCMP yesterday. I was given no paper other than the receipt of my payment I'm so worried. What should I do? Should I go back and ask for a DCN number? Please kindly advise. I'm so worried.

Happy116

Mar 9, 2017
I did my fingerprint in RCMP yesterday. I was given no paper other than the receipt of my payment I'm so worried. What should I do? Should I go back and ask for a DCN number? Please kindly advise. I'm so worried.
You would probably get an email within 24hrs from where you did your fingerprint with the details. At least that’s what I got. I did not get a DCN number on paper, but got it later in the evening on email.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
You would probably get an email within 24hrs from where you did your fingerprint with the details. At least that’s what I got. I did not get a DCN number on paper, but got it later in the evening on email.
I went to RCMP yesterday and asked for a DCN, but the representative told me that “you don’t need a DCN number to follow up. We don’t provide a DCN number for stuff like fingerprinting either”. I was surprised!

alexo21

Mar 5, 2021
Mine was done at commissionaires and gave me DCN I did mine on 23 sept. And they received it on oct 20. And BG completed o. 21 of oct.

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
Hello guys
The agency which I gave my fingerprint they didn’t want to add the citizenship office address and told me the RCMP will send me the result then I forward it to the office !
anyone had same experience ?