+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP fingerprints timelines

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
You should be able to forward the letter you receive to RCMP office, no?
Yes but I guess no one did it in this way ! So probably I should do it again with a different agency ..but does it make a confusing for RCMP 2 requests from 2 different agencies for the same person ???

jp301408

Jan 29, 2021
Yes but I guess no one did it in this way ! So probably I should do it again with a different agency ..but does it make a confusing for RCMP 2 requests from 2 different agencies for the same person ???
You can forward it to RCMP or the other case it is completely fine to get another RCMP right after it. I had to get second since Canada Post lost my report and RCMP advised you can apply for another that's not an issue.

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
You can forward it to RCMP or the other case it is completely fine to get another RCMP right after it. I had to get second since Canada Post lost my report and RCMP advised you can apply for another that's not an issue.
Thanks a lot

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi Friends,

I got the fingerprint request for my citizenship application. Have anyone else has received the fingerprint request for the citizenship application?
Please advise. Also can I do this from https://commissionaires.ca/ or shall I contact my local RCMP office, which one is recommended and fast?

Thank you.

ronwahd

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Gatineau
Hello guys
The agency which I gave my fingerprint they didn’t want to add the citizenship office address and told me the RCMP will send me the result then I forward it to the office !
anyone had same experience ?
Don't worry, you will be OK. I took mine and asked them to send it to my address. When I receive it, I will forward it to RCMP using a tacking carrier. I read some other posts here, they suggested this way which is faster and you know when IRCC receives it.

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Don't worry, you will be OK. I took mine and asked them to send it to my address. When I receive it, I will forward it to RCMP using a tacking carrier. I read some other posts here, they suggested this way which is faster and you know when IRCC receives it.
You need to send to RCMP? Did you meant IRCC?

schvpp1509

Feb 25, 2021
Submitted my FP on Nov 8th, got a ghost update in the ecas on Nov 9th but everything's still set as In Progress, no sign of any changes anywhere... I don't expect the update to be a confirmation, but is the FP status supposed to be shown in the ecas?

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Fingerprint request - is it RCMP Criminal Record based on fingerprints?
Can we get the upfront fingerprints before CIC requests us? So we will have it in hand and ready to submit it in case CIC needs it!

kareem19

Oct 23, 2017
Hello, has anyone here gotten their fingerprints done outside Canada (US specifically)? I live in Windsor, ON, but I am currently in the US for a few months for work.

Thank you.