+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
I am still waiting for RCMP report but I received portal email today. AOR JAN 07, CEC inland single applicant
oh really, without RCMP submission you got a portal email.but I am happy to hear that finally, u got portal mail..congratulations..

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hi.....

Today (13 Oct, 2021) I received the RCMP request letter. It state that please submit document within 30 days. I did my RCMP fingerprints today only. But I am not sure if I could get the document before the deadline. Can someone who has gone through this process or still in process - help me or guide me, how to proceed? I would really appreciate it.

I also did the RCMP upfront back in Nov 2020, but I guess they might need the recent one. I am so worried what should I do?

My AOR is Nov 4, 2020 and I live in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Thank you in advance.

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
Hi Friends, IRCC requested RCMP mid July , and it reached them by sep 29 through physical mail (as my webform was never responded in 40 days). There is no update or changes in portal. If anyone sent rcmp and received copr pls share timelines. My Aor is April 24 and kindly advise if any one know how long it takes from here for them to process my application ?

jp301408

Jan 29, 2021
Hi Friends, IRCC requested RCMP mid July , and it reached them by sep 29 through physical mail (as my webform was never responded in 40 days). There is no update or changes in portal. If anyone sent rcmp and received copr pls share timelines. My Aor is April 24 and kindly advise if any one know how long it takes from here for them to process my application ?
Hi, doesn't you need to upload a scanned copy in your account?? Mine request letter was asking me to do so instead of sending them a physical copy.

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
Hi, doesn't you need to upload a scanned copy in your account?? Mine request letter was asking me to do so instead of sending them a physical copy.
Hi, I passed those dates when I received rcmp . I received after 2 months and uploaded proof of request in portal on 30tg day.

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
how to call them?

The number they gave us isn't working anymore (613) 998-6362. Instead they saying just email us

but they are also crying on we have received a high volume of requests and never respond back since last 3 weeks.

what are other alternatives to contact them?

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
I submitted RCMP via webform on Sept 1st and never got any acknowledgment from IRCC. I did resubmit RCMP again a few days back and today got an email with the below message.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly."

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I submitted RCMP via webform on Sept 1st and never got any acknowledgment from IRCC. I did resubmit RCMP again a few days back and today got an email with the below message.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly."
I too got the same after submitting 2 webforms.. did it got updated in ur portal?