+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello ,

Would you please anyone here advice me how I can extend the period of time as I didn’t get my fingerprint yet from RCMP ?

I just need the steps please ?

thx in advance

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
hello ,

Would you please anyone here advice me how I can extend the period of time as I didn’t get my fingerprint yet from RCMP ?

I just need the steps please ?

thx in advance
Just send the webform soon as possible for asking the extension and explain about the situation, if you have a email from rcmp just attach that proof too, hope you will get soon .

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just send the webform soon as possible for asking the extension and explain about the situation, if you have a email from rcmp just attach that proof too, hope you will get soon .
first thanks for your speediest response

would you inform me how I can open an account for webform ?

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone- I am the primary applicant and my spouse is dependent. While submitting RCMP of my spouse through webform do I need to enter my spouse's details or I have to use mine as the primary applicant.
Previously I submitted with my details on Sept 1st but never got any response from IRCC whether they forwarded to the concerned officer or not.

SLHI

Feb 19, 2021
Can anyone tell what is current RCMP report timeline for who have given fingerprints for RCMP check in September 2021