+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
May be I will also try to call them let's hope they will pick our call..
I called ircc today.. my bad luck they didn’t receive the webform with rcmp certificate yet.. I have to send them again….. it seems the people working on webform hasn’t updated yet…

sshekhad1

Jul 15, 2021
I called ircc today.. my bad luck they didn’t receive the webform with rcmp certificate yet.. I have to send them again….. it seems the people working on webform hasn’t updated yet…
Even I called them today and they just told me to wait, but didn’t specify that they received my RCMP or not but when I asked that if they want me. to resubmit via webform they told me no.

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Even I called them today and they just told me to wait, but didn’t specify that they received my RCMP or not but when I asked that if they want me. to resubmit via webform they told me no.
They asked me to wait till end of September and if it does not get updated asked me to resend after oct 1 and call them later to check

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
What your ADR says in GC key account,
My changes on 22nd September we are reviewing your additional document that means they received my and uploaded, bcoz I sent 2 times webform back to back

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
What your ADR says in GC key account,
My changes on 22nd September we are reviewing your additional document that means they received my and uploaded, bcoz I sent 2 times webform back to back
It shows not applicable since I uploaded the loe with rcmp receipt on aug 20 as I did not get rcmp cert before deadline.. I will send a webform again tomorrow and check

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
I am on the same boat, uploaded RCMP on Sept 1, still waiting. Portal is showing status as- Reviewing your additional documents since August 25th as they asked me to submit the personal information form again. Not sure, if they received my RCMP or not.

What's your Primary VO @ppriya3 @Ebrahimpeti? Mine is RROC.

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I am on the same boat, uploaded RCMP on Sept 1, still waiting. Portal is showing status as- Reviewing your additional documents since August 25th as they asked me to submit the personal information form again. Not sure, if they received my RCMP or not.

What's your Primary VO @ppriya3 @Ebrahimpeti? Mine is RROC.
Mine is Vancouver