yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Submitted my RCMP certificate via webform on 13th August, 2021, still no final decision on my application. Have you guys got any update?
How long it took to you to receive Fingerprint results after submitting fingerprints? Thank you.

skrathore303

Jul 28, 2021
My AOR is April 04
Submitted rcmp on 8th September via web form didn't get any response from ircc .
May be you wll be in this month hope so
My Observation. I passed the due date but I did not submit my receipt but submitted a webform that I have not received response from IRCC with the receipt and when I received the RCMP on Sep 15 I uploaded the same and got an automated mail from IRCC on Sep 17th that they have received my documents and I can see the update in profile too that No additional doc required.
I have seen lot of folks submitting there Receipts in first place and then submitting the actual RCMP as a webform which shouldn't be the case.

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

anyone here submit fingerprint end of July and didn’t receive the Certificate yet from RCMP ?

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
My Observation. I passed the due date but I did not submit my receipt but submitted a webform that I have not received response from IRCC with the receipt and when I received the RCMP on Sep 15 I uploaded the same and got an automated mail from IRCC on Sep 17th that they have received my documents and I can see the update in profile too that No additional doc required.
I have seen lot of folks submitting there Receipts in first place and then submitting the actual RCMP as a webform which shouldn't be the case.
Let's hope for the best bro...
What you think at what stage they request rcmp...my was requested after 3 months of AOR

skrathore303

Jul 28, 2021
Let's hope for the best bro...
What you think at what stage they request rcmp...my was requested after 3 months of AOR
There is no trend. In my Case my AOR was March 05 and from my GCMS Notes I see it was requested on March 11 but I never received any notification until I raised the GCMS request and I got notification on Aug 09 and GCMS on Aug 15. I have seen people received request in very early days

Reactions: Ebrahimpeti

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
There is no trend. In my Case my AOR was March 05 and from my GCMS Notes I see it was requested on March 11 but I never received any notification until I raised the GCMS request and I got notification on Aug 09 and GCMS on Aug 15. I have seen people received request in very early days
6 months will be completed soon ..on 4th October

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Please anyone here advice me what should I do or to whom should i refer as I have been waiting my Fingerprint Certificate almost 2 months and i didn't receive yet ?

Thanks in advance.

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Any update bro...