+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys a funny thing happened, got RCMP request 25th August 2021, and I submit LOE in CIC portal on 24th August and same day got email from Edmonton VO that, they already have RCMP clearance for me in May 2021

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

In regards to your most recent enquiry where you requested an extension on the submission of your RCMP Criminal Record Check I would like to follow up. We received the proper documents for your RCMP Screening in May of 2021. Therefore, we will not need you to submit any further documents supporting your criminal background checks.

Thank you,

Edmonton IRCC
Like what is happening and on my CIC portal it says:
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Now, is this a joke?

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
Guys a funny thing happened, got RCMP request 25th August 2021, and I submit LOE in CIC portal on 24th August and same day got email from Edmonton VO that, they already have RCMP clearance for me in May 2021

Like what is happening and on my CIC portal it says:
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Now, is this a joke?
Did you submit RCMP Clearance sheet before?

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2021
No, but they had my fingerprints, from the time I applied for co op work permit
I got the same request on September 3rd. In GCMS notes there is something RCMP-Biometrics mention which is passed. But still they asked for the certified check. I think they are just simply playing around randomly choosing someone for check.

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I got the same request on September 3rd. In GCMS notes there is something RCMP-Biometrics mention which is passed. But still they asked for the certified check. I think they are just simply playing around randomly choosing someone for check.
God know mate, what is happening. My life is literally on hold waiting for PR to come, so I can do night classes lol