+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

Harleen Sehgal

Oct 25, 2021
Gave Fingerprints on 1st September and i am still waiting dont know if i should re submit fingerprints because i cant track it through email or even on call.
Thanks for letting me know
So you have completed 8 weeks and still waiting for results. Any deadline given by IRCC for submission

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
So you have completed 8 weeks and still waiting for results. Any deadline was given by IRCC for submission
Submitted on Sept 07. no Update at all, Tried to follow up on their mail ID but it just does auto-reply and crying for the COVID situation.
called them and IVR plays and said unfortunately we can not take calls at the moment please email us.

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Sailing in same boat
Received GCMS Yesterday

The timeline is as follow

ITA: Feb 13,
AOR: Apr 20,
Medical: May 07
Biometrics: May 11
ADR: May 12 - IMM5669- Schedule A
ADR: Submitted May 13
Eligibility: Passed Called Agent in July.
ADR: Sept 03 RCMP request.
ADR: Oct 02 RCMP Extension requested along with RCMP fingerprint submission letter.

GCMS received Oct 25. below is my ASSESSMENTS according to GCMS

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress,
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

What should leave in my application except for RCMP?

What is your timeline?

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Received GCMS Yesterday

The timeline is as follow

ITA: Feb 13,
AOR: Apr 20,
Medical: May 07
Biometrics: May 11
ADR: May 12 - IMM5669- Schedule A
ADR: Submitted May 13
Eligibility: Passed Called Agent in July.
ADR: Sept 03 RCMP request.
ADR: Oct 02 RCMP Extension requested along with RCMP fingerprint submission letter.

GCMS received Oct 25. below is my ASSESSMENTS according to GCMS

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress,
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

What should leave in my application except for RCMP?

What is your timeline?
How did you submitted - RCMP Extension requested along with RCMP fingerprint submission letter - via Webform or Portal ?

Harleen Sehgal

Oct 25, 2021
ITA - Feb
How did you submitted - RCMP Extension requested along with RCMP fingerprint submission letter - via Webform or Portal ?
Thanks
ITA - feb 13
AOR- March 20
Medical and biometric passed - 12 th April
On 9th sep IRCC emailed to get PCC along with fingerprints done again as the earlier one expired.
Pcc done on 10th sep
Extension of deadline now received is 12 November
My agent emailed them for extension request attaching the automated email we got from RCMP with the receipt that we got it done

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
ITA - Feb

Thanks
ITA - feb 13
AOR- March 20
Medical and biometric passed - 12 th April
On 9th sep IRCC emailed to get PCC along with fingerprints done again as the earlier one expired.
Pcc done on 10th sep
Extension of deadline now received is 12 November
My agent emailed them for extension request attaching the automated email we got from RCMP with the receipt that we got it done
Same boat as you. Got RCMP request on Oct 7th, got it done on 8th and have been waiting to receive it.
Could you please tell me to which email address your agent reached out to RCMP on?
And also the email address to which you sent an extension request?

Jhanavi

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
Hello people, My lawayer has not submitted rcmp pcc of primary applicant and on inquiring about it after 3 months he reply is by saying that rcmp is not needed right now, they will grant visa without that.

When we asked no matter what to submit it through webform, he say it will complex file and delay results.

when we asked order gcms notes, he again gave same answer dealy results and complex file.

we don't know what to believe, please guide us.

Harleen Sehgal

Oct 25, 2021
Same boat as you. Got RCMP request on Oct 7th, got it done on 8th and have been waiting to receive it.
Could you please tell me to which email address your agent reached out to RCMP on?
And also the email address to which you sent an extension request?
The email address of RCMP is : CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
You email them your name , date of submission . You will get automated mail in return.
And I have today confirmed from my agent , they uploaded my confirmation of document of PCC done and this automated reply from IRCC on the portal and thereby got an extension to the deadline of date of submission

Reactions: gn911