+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

gn911

Jan 13, 2021
The email address of RCMP is : CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
You email them your name , date of submission . You will get automated mail in return.
And I have today confirmed from my agent , they uploaded my confirmation of document of PCC done and this automated reply from IRCC on the portal and thereby got an extension to the deadline of date of submission
Thank you so much for the detailed info, my friend!

sshekhad1

Jul 15, 2021
Hello Guys,

Submitted 4 different webform to submit Rcmp report in the period of 4 months,but still the document is not attached to my application. Is there anyone who have submitted rcmp via webform within these 3 months and have any progress on their application?

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
Hello Guys,

Submitted 4 different webform to submit Rcmp report in the period of 4 months,but still the document is not attached to my application. Is there anyone who have submitted rcmp via webform within these 3 months and have any progress on their application?
Yes. I submitted two webform. Mid Aug and Sep 1st week. Those were never addressed. I called IRCC and as per their suggestion sent the originals through physical mail to Ottawa processing center (I believe they gave this because my center was also ottowa). Within a week after it was delivered, they were attached to my file. Now, I'm waiting for them to pick my file and continue processing.

chan2019

Mar 25, 2019
Yes. I submitted two webform. Mid Aug and Sep 1st week. Those were never addressed. I called IRCC and as per their suggestion sent the originals through physical mail to Ottawa processing center (I believe they gave this because my center was also ottowa). Within a week after it was delivered, they were attached to my file. Now, I'm waiting for them to pick my file and continue processing.
How do you check if the document is attached to your file?