Status
Not open for further replies.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hey, yes you can totally apply. I got the ITA while I was under my study permit and I submitted all my documents, I didn't claim points for education in Canada so I didn't have to wait for my degree. After applying to PR I applied to my PGWP cause my visa was going to expire in November, so I was under implied status for 1 month and got the work permit in December. Now I am still waiting for PR, its been 7 months and counting.
oh wow ! i was thinking about this path for a week. You did a 2 year course ? Thanks for your response. I appreciate it

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
From the posts have been seeing on this thread for some days now, I can tell a lot of people are really worried about FSW draw not returning soon. I was in this show this period last year. Don’t listen to all the speculation flying around, IRCC is unpredictable. Keep hope alive, let’s hope the vaccination process go smoothly. Everything we return to normal by God’s grace. Wishing you all the best .

Mercedes2021

Star Member
Feb 6, 2021
The last quarter will be the time of FSWs this year. If not, then FSW is pretty much retired. I think what's killing people is the uncertainty. If IRCC straight up said they retired FSW people would feel bad for a few days then sit down and replan their strategy.
I totally agree with this. Even IRCC is not sure by itself though, that's why they haven't decided anything

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
From the posts have been seeing on this thread for some days now, I can tell a lot of people are really worried about FSW draw not returning soon. I was in this show this period last year. Don’t listen to all the speculation flying around, IRCC is unpredictable. Keep hope alive, let’s hope the vaccination process go smoothly. Everything we return to normal by God’s grace. Wishing you all the best .
I think one of the main reasons why people are also freaking out is because of the budget announcement insinuating that EE will be reformed. I can't hold much hope since I've been focusing since the last 3 years to increase my score.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I've seen the announcement. Where does it talk about these "reforms"? I might have missed it but to me it seemed like just people's speculations. EE is changing for sure but I can't see the big bad news.
It is literally in their mission statement.

https://www.budget.gc.ca/2021/report-rapport/p2-en.html

"The Government of Canada intends to propose amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act to provide the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada with authority to use Ministerial Instructions to help select those candidates who best meet Canada’s labour market needs from among the growing pool of candidates who wish to become permanent residents through the Express Entry System."

Reactions: voyager123

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Positive Update :----> "With 13.4 M doses distributed and 10.2 M Canadians having received at least one dose, our govt will continue to deliver vaccines to the provs and territories to be administered to Canadians. We’re on track to have between 48-50 M doses in

before June 30. "

If it happens as scheduled, We will see a change in July first week. I am thinking of last year when IRCC resumed FSW draws on first week of July 2020. History is going to repeat itself again.

Hope for the best!

Peace!

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Positive Update :----> "With 13.4 M doses distributed and 10.2 M Canadians having received at least one dose, our govt will continue to deliver vaccines to the provs and territories to be administered to Canadians. We’re on track to have between 48-50 M doses in

before June 30. "

If it happens as scheduled, We will see a change in July first week. I am thinking of last year when IRCC resumed FSW draws on first week of July 2020. History is going to repeat itself again.

Hope for the best!

Peace!
Too optimistic

Reactions: FurioGiunta

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but looking at the cases in India and the new variant I will be less optimistic if I am from India (that's where I am from too). Canada is looking to ban flights from India. I will have a sigh of relief until the situation changes in India too. Other outlanders can feel happy I guess.
But that ban won't last for a couple of months anyway. Until or unless this variant can bypass the vaccine immunity. This is most probably not the case.

Reactions: RajKannan

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Don't mean to rain on your parade, but looking at the cases in India and the new variant I will be less optimistic if I am from India (that's where I am from too). Canada is looking to ban flights from India. I will have a sigh of relief until the situation changes in India too. Other outlanders can feel happy I guess.
I know the situation in India is getting worse but remember the vaccination will start from May 1st for all above 18 which will bring positive results for sure. “COVAXIN” which is made in India is proved to isolate the new variant (Double Mutant). FSW is btw not country specific so hopes are high.

Reactions: armitabbsn

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I know the situation in India is getting worse but remember the vaccination will start from May 1st for all above 18 which will bring positive results for sure. “COVAXIN” which is made in India is proved to isolate the new variant (Double Mutant). FSW is btw not country specific so hopes are high.
Buddy, the Indian vaccine is just OK and doesn’t offer any protection against the South African or Brazilian variant. Don’t reckon the UK one too.

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
The US, UK, and Canada hasn’t even considered Indian vaccine to be a top contender.
The news just came out yesterday. It’s not for sale to other countries as of now. India has his own demand so it will be fulfilled before they even think to export to other countries but as per the report, 60 countries are interested so far. Hope for the best!

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
The news just came out yesterday. It’s not for sale to other countries as of now. India has his own demand so it will be fulfilled before they even think to export to other countries but as per the report, 60 countries are interested so far. Hope for the best!
Stop replying on Indian media-all they know is to speak highly of India; anything lesser and one would be branded an anti-nationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.