Not open for further replies.

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
I have never anticipated a draw like this before ... I hope there will be a Christmas present for us tomorrow :D #468 gang

Reactions: rajatmb04

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Barring any surprises I would think it should go down to 466 atleast... Cuz after 469, the majority of people could be in the 467 to 466 range
By Gods grace it will drop even to 464 before year ends. Amen. I remember how scared I was at 471 due to upcoming birthday this month.

Reactions: Renee2219

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Guys, rookie question maybe. So i had my medicals done and whats the next procedure? Do you get a document from the facility that we have to upload or they send it driectly to ircc? Thanks.

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Guys, rookie question maybe. So i had my medicals done and whats the next procedure? Do you get a document from the facility that we have to upload or they send it driectly to ircc? Thanks.
you will get e-medical form which u should upload with rest of the documents........Results will be sent to IRCC directly......

Reactions: Prats18790

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey! Thanks for checking in. I hope you're doing well. :)

My PR has hopefully been processing, but I'm not 100% sure of the status now. My eligibility and criminality have passed, but my security check hadn't started a while back. My file is in the Ottawa VO as far as I know. I hope it's almost done.

How are things your side?
I did biometrics last week (Brazil VACS are closed so I had to go to Peru) and I called IRCC this morning for an update. Eligibility and criminality are passed, security not started, same as you. My file does not have a VO and they informed me that I might not have one and my PR can be approved without a VO (that's new information for me, I didn't' know it could be like this)

Hopefully we are at the end of the process and get our approvals soon!

Reactions: jrossi

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I did biometrics last week (Brazil VACS are closed so I had to go to Peru) and I called IRCC this morning for an update. Eligibility and criminality are passed, security not started, same as you. My file does not have a VO and they informed me that I might not have one and my PR can be approved without a VO (that's new information for me, I didn't' know it could be like this)

Hopefully we are at the end of the process and get our approvals soon!
Good to hear yours is progressing. And that's some dedication going to a neighboring country!

No VO? That is quite odd! Maybe they don't have to have a single assigned VO, instead transferring between multiple offices until complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.