+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola89

Nov 26, 2020
Hello, I have a question concerning pof, I sold a plot of land recently, how do I show that the transaction is genuine or what documents should I attach to my file. Thanks for your kind response

Last edited:

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
I made changes to my application and submitted it. But the status is in "Processing update" for a very long time. It's been more than 8 hours. Any idea? I have also reported the issu, no response yet.

Ola89

Nov 26, 2020
I made changes to my application and submitted it. But the status is in "Processing update" for a very long time. It's been more than 8 hours. Any idea? I have also reported the issu, no response yet.
I think you haven't transmitted the changes and signed electronically. Verify it.

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
I think you haven't transmitted the changes and signed electronically. Verify it.
No, I have transmitted the application by electrically signing it. The "Processing update" status is showing in the application homepage, I'm not able click or view my application.

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
Pleasure! :)

Yes, sure. Upload a letter of explanation (LoE) telling IRCC that. Just explain everything clearly. It's not your fault that work is doing that, obviously, but you need to explain to IRCC why the email address is missing, so they don't think you just didn't bother trying to get it on there.
@ZAtoCD it’s been a while since I’ve been here, how is your PR going? I remember you did your bio a while ago

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
@ZAtoCD it’s been a while since I’ve been here, how is your PR going? I remember you did your bio a while ago
Hey! Thanks for checking in. I hope you're doing well. :)

My PR has hopefully been processing, but I'm not 100% sure of the status now. My eligibility and criminality have passed, but my security check hadn't started a while back. My file is in the Ottawa VO as far as I know. I hope it's almost done.

How are things your side?

Reactions: Road.to.canada20

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Hey! Thanks for checking in. I hope you're doing well. :)

My PR has hopefully been processing, but I'm not 100% sure of the status now. My eligibility and criminality have passed, but my security check hadn't started a while back. My file is in the Ottawa VO as far as I know. I hope it's almost done.

How are things your side?
How are you able to know which VO your file is in?

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Hey, I'm in a quite close situation as I complete my 3 years of experience february 15, when does the system actually acknowledges the turn of the year of experience? Was it in the beggining of the month that you would complete the 3 years?

For you or other people as well, in this situation if my score is upgraded in the beggining of february and I get an ITA before the 15th (the date that I actually complete 3 years of work experience), is it ok to submit the application later in the month with a letter of reference signed after the 15th? This would show that I completed the 3 years of experience after receiving the ITA, but at the time of AOR I would have completed the 3 years to match my score.
I don't know really know when it got updated as I have another mail for my IRCC related stuff and rarely check it as I am not expecting an ITA anytime soon. But for some reason I checked it couple days back and saw that my account is updated and I went on to IRCC site to check to see that I now have 478. So the points have updated for me a full one month before I actually complete 3 years.

Regarding whether it is safe to submit before you actually complete 3 years, I have no idea but seen posts here saying it is better to accept after completion of 3 years and also IRCC saying it is fine as it is a system glitch. I am not in a hurry to get my ITA at this stage and I need time to prepare my documents so I will only be accepting the new years draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.