+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Guys. Got my OINP NOI.

My two years' Hard work, positivity, determination, and everything seems to have paid off
Cannot believe it really but yes, it is right there.

CRS - 467
Tech Draw
NOC 2173

I have motivated/been motivating a lot of people but was really waiting for my day to arrive. My friends got ITA, colleagues got ITA, members in FB/Whatsapp/CanadaVisa forums/other channels got ITAs, and everyone around me talking about immigration. I was like - God is cruel

Lost all hopes and almost unfollowed most of the pages/channels/news about immigration and went on with my office work.

Yesterday, while I was replying to Airtel (Indian network service provider) about a payment issue, I got an email stating that some changes were made in my profile.

I thot it is some usual system-related maintenance and did not even bother to look at it. Later, Nithin Sharma (a member here) called me to check my profile

I logged into CIC portal (anxiously) -> keyed in the credentials -> new message waiting -> boom, it is the PNP NOI from Ontario

Really not prepared or not even expecting it. Discussed with few people about student visa and even wrote IELTS exam today (to score CLB 10 in other modules). I booked IELTS a month ago and the NOI came just a day before my IELTS exam. But will now drop all those plans and proceed cautiously with this OINP route.

This is really one of the best surprises of my life and will never forget this moment.
Lesson - pls do not lose hope in life. If your destiny is North America, even god cannot stop you. Your hard work will pay for sure, but maybe after a little bit of time.
Congratulations

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
I got my hands on my new TRF after EOR and submitted my profile today with 470, so you can add me as one more person who entered the pool with that score. I hope the cutoff falls soon for everyone's sake.

Reactions: joconstantine

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
There have been many PPRs yesterday after months of wait for many outlanders. Great positive news :) Hoping for more PPRs in the coming days :)
Could you please share a link if you have one? :) Do you know which months they received AOR?

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Could you please share a link if you have one? :) Do you know which months they received AOR?
Many people were posting their PPR updates in an FB group. Got to know it from there. Most of them were from Algeria, Tunisia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Africa. Their AORs were from Sep 2019 to March 2020. All had their VO as Sydney NS. I'll send a PM to you on the name of the FB group.

Reactions: Vv sam

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Many people were posting their PPR updates in an FB group. Got to know it from there. Most of them were from Algeria, Tunisia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Africa. Their AORs were from Sep 2019 to March 2020. All had their VO as Sydney NS. I'll send a PM to you on the name of the FB group.
That's great news! Definitely gives me hope. Thank you very much. :)

Reactions: Sharanm7 and Vv sam

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Some people reported they had received emails from IRCC asking if they wanted to be the testers for their new COPR portal. Not sure if these emails are legit. I can't imagine how exciting it is if I don't need to fly to Canada to make a soft landing to confirm my PR.

Reactions: Sharanm7

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Some people reported they had received emails from IRCC asking if they wanted to be the testers for their new COPR portal. Not sure if these emails are legit. I can't imagine how exciting it is if I don't need to fly to Canada to make a soft landing to confirm my PR.
I'm so interested to see any new developments they're coming up with.

Vv sam

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
TESTERS MEAN ?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Status
Not open for further replies.