+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
You guys have to understand something, these 471 candidates were not added in the past two weeks, because simply: the cut off is in september!
IRCC numbers do not make sense.
You guys have to understand something: I was sitting at 469 since January 2020, but got invited with 508 on the first draw of september. If the cutoff would be 508, and I would be the last person to be invited, the tie brake would be January 2020.
People improve their scores, and that's why the cutoff can go "back in the time", even when the entire range of a certain score has been empty on the previous draw.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
You guys have to understand something: I was sitting at 469 since January 2020, but got invited with 508 on the first draw of september. If the cutoff would be 508, and I would be the last person to be invited, the tie brake would be January 2020.
People improve their scores, and that's why the cutoff can go "back in the time", even when the entire range of a certain score has been empty on the previous draw.
I know that, but by that logic. You say that all of the 471 candidates are people who improved their scores and no one was added newly to the pool as the previous 4200 draw cleared all the 471 and higher candidates based on the numbers IRCC are publishing.
however, this is cant be true as groups such as 461-470 saw no decrease in numbers. So where are we justifying this addition of profiles if the cut off is in september?
Let me tell you a possible scenario, 4200 were drawn with a cut off of March in the last draw. Numbers published by IRCC indicated that ALL 471 and higher were cleared at that point (which is not true). This draw of 4500 saw a cut off of september, so all i can think is, its a continuity of the previous draw and there are still people at 471. Therefore why is IRCC saying that there is no more candidates at that target score? Numbers and dates clearly show that there still are up to this day with 471 score.

kolkata2019

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
So am at 469. Planning to learn French. Am using Duolingo. I think just a few points (6-10) should be helpful and that would be quicker for me. Since birthday is coming up in April. So could you just help me out on the most effective ways of doing it? Like maybe attempt listening and reading in the test

Niv43

Sep 30, 2020
So am at 469. Planning to learn French. Am using Duolingo. I think just a few points (6-10) should be helpful and that would be quicker for me. Since birthday is coming up in April. So could you just help me out on the most effective ways of doing it? Like maybe attempt listening and reading in the test
I am on the same boat bro... Duolingo and Busuu ftw

Reactions: kolkata2019

rishi.hpd

Apr 13, 2020
Interesting. They really need that many IT professionals?
US gets close to 85000 H1Bs every year, 80% of those are IT professionals. Tech job market in Toronto is hotter than SFO (The Silicon Valley). Going by numbers, they will need even more Tech Pros as most firms are keen on relocating to Canada. If Trump wins Tech migration / Quotas would only increase.

Basically, Businesses and Investments are driving the Tech Human Capital requirement and the reverse is also true.

Reactions: jchen2020

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
US gets close to 85000 H1Bs every year, 80% of those are IT professionals. Tech job market in Toronto is hotter than SFO (The Silicon Valley). Going by numbers, they will need even more Tech Pros as most firms are keen on relocating to Canada. If Trump wins Tech migration / Quotas would only increase.

Basically, Businesses and Investments are driving the Tech Human Capital requirement and the reverse is also true.
Wow, hope my PPR could come soon so I can pack my stuff and join the workforce.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
October 15, 2020: Ontario Tech Draw Update

OINP Tech Draw: Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On October 15, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on October 15, 2020
  • can demonstrate your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on October 15, 2020. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0213 Computer and information systems managers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
  • 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
  • 2173 Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

Reactions: Godisguru

seadrag0n

Mar 6, 2018
October 15, 2020: Ontario Tech Draw Update

OINP Tech Draw: Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On October 15, 2020, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on October 15, 2020
  • can demonstrate your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on October 15, 2020. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0213 Computer and information systems managers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
  • 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
  • 2173 Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
Now only if they nominate people who received NOI on 29th July quickly.

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

I would like to describe my own situation and get your opinions about it. I just applied for EE and I received 470 points and my birthday is in 5 months. Do you think that I can get ITA within 5 months with 470 points? BTW I wish everybody here good luck and hope we all manage to immigrate to Canada.
Thanks you for your interest in advance.
Kind regards,