+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Guys. Got my OINP NOI.

My two years' Hard work, positivity, determination, and everything seems to have paid off
Cannot believe it really but yes, it is right there.

CRS - 467
Tech Draw
NOC 2173

I have motivated/been motivating a lot of people but was really waiting for my day to arrive. My friends got ITA, colleagues got ITA, members in FB/Whatsapp/CanadaVisa forums/other channels got ITAs, and everyone around me talking about immigration. I was like - God is cruel

Lost all hopes and almost unfollowed most of the pages/channels/news about immigration and went on with my office work.

Yesterday, while I was replying to Airtel (Indian network service provider) about a payment issue, I got an email stating that some changes were made in my profile.

I thot it is some usual system-related maintenance and did not even bother to look at it. Later, Nithin Sharma (a member here) called me to check my profile

I logged into CIC portal (anxiously) -> keyed in the credentials -> new message waiting -> boom, it is the PNP NOI from Ontario

Really not prepared or not even expecting it. Discussed with few people about student visa and even wrote IELTS exam today (to score CLB 10 in other modules). I booked IELTS a month ago and the NOI came just a day before my IELTS exam. But will now drop all those plans and proceed cautiously with this OINP route.

This is really one of the best surprises of my life and will never forget this moment.
Lesson - pls do not lose hope in life. If your destiny is North America, even god cannot stop you. Your hard work will pay for sure, but maybe after a little bit of time.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Guys. Got my OINP NOI.

My two years' Hard work, positivity, determination, and everything seems to have paid off

CRS - 467
Tech Draw
NOC 2173

I have motivated/been motivating a lot of people but was really waiting for my day to arrive. My friends got ITA, colleagues got ITA, members in FB/Whatsapp/CanadaVisa forums/other channels got ITAs, and everyone around me talking about immigration. I was like - God is cruel

Lost all hopes and almost unfollowed most of the pages/channels/news about immigration and went on with my office work.

Yesterday, while I was replying to Airtel (Indian network service provider) about a payment issue, I got an email stating that some changes were made in my profile.

I thot it is some usual system-related maintenance and did not even bother to look at it. Later, Nithin Sharma (a member here) called me to check my profile

I logged into CIC portal (anxiously) -> keyed in the credentials -> new message waiting -> boom, it is the PNP NOI from Ontario

Really not prepared or not even expecting it. Discussed with few people about student visa and even wrote IELTS exam today (to score CLB 10 in other modules). I booked IELTS a month ago and the NOI came just a day before my IELTS exam. But will now drop all those plans and proceed cautiously with this OINP route.

This is really one of the best surprises of my life and will never forget this moment.
Lesson - pls do not lose hope in life. If your destiny is North America, even god cannot stop you. Your hard work will pay for sure, but maybe after a little bit of time.
Yes, I was thinking of you when I first saw the tech draw. I am happy for you. Thank you for having been spreading the positivity.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks for all the encouraging thoughts from all of you. I was so down yesterday. I am thinking about learning french too. I will have 468 for another year for sure. So I think I might have a chance to get a few points from french in the meantime. My worry is I have never learned french any time in my life. So it will be a tough battle.
It's worth it. And you don't need to be fluent to gain some extra points.
Guys. Got my OINP NOI.

CRS - 467
Tech Draw
NOC 2173

Congratulations! :D

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
A CRS of 508? Wow, bro. Well done. What did you do to get it up to that? Perhaps your experience will help others here.
31 yr
Bachelor degree + 1 yr diploma (all outside of Canada)
3+ yrs of foreign experience
IELTS CLB10 (all 4 skills)
TCF CLB8 (Writing/Speaking), CLB9 (Reading/Listening) - achieve with about 7 months of studies (started from zero in January)

Nothing really absurd, besides the bilingualism, which gives you 30+ additional points. I'll always insist that people should put all their efforts into learning french, it's pretty much impossible to NOT get an ITA having CLB7 in French.

Last edited:

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Guys. Got my OINP NOI.

CRS - 467
Tech Draw
NOC 2173

Bruh... I wouldn’t lie you kept us going here for a long time... even before my ita came.. there were so many times I was down and then I would read your arguments here and relax....you ve done enough for us.. you deserve this and I am extremely happy fir this breakthrough....

sangeshmishra3

Aug 31, 2018
How practical it is to score a clb5 or 6 in French for a person who is Totally new to the language In 6 months ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Niv43

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Guys. Got my OINP NOI.

CRS - 467
Tech Draw
NOC 2173

Congratulations buddy! Happy for you :) Hope everything works out well for you.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Do u guys think they will keep up with 4200/4500 ITAs next week ? I really hope this draw can come below 471.

Status
Not open for further replies.