+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

timstahh

Oct 2, 2020
Its your choice to inform them. To sleep well, you can let them know that you have changed job, also you do not need a reference letter for it
Thank you! I was worried about having my application be disqualified in case I don't declare, but by the sound of things, I don't really need to if it happens after I submit my application.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone know if the the site that manages the application for the express entry is down? I'm trying to continue with my application, and I'm getting an error message ("HTTP STATUS 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR")

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Does anyone know if the the site that manages the application for the express entry is down? I'm trying to continue with my application, and I'm getting an error message ("HTTP STATUS 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR")
Maybe try clearing your cache and/or testing in another browser? And then perhaps just leave it for now, in case an error arises during your application.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Congratulations.

Like you, I had studied French before but for almost 10 years I never used it. I’ve started learning it again and hopefully I’ll be able to increase my points. I’m at 470 and that’s definitely not enough.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Hi,

Which is the minimum level of TEF score that can help in increasing crs by 2-3 points

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
They extended it from the 21st until the 31st? Weird move to extend it 10 days, they have been extending in complete month increments
No the 21st to 21st extensions are the US-Canada border. The last day of the month to last day of the month extensions are international travel through airports, etc. :)

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
No the 21st to 21st extensions are the US-Canada border. The last day of the month to last day of the month extensions are international travel through airports, etc. :)
With today's announcement, I hope at least we get to see some more VFS openings for biometrics in the next month or so

omersalam

Nov 14, 2019
This is good. I think like many other countries Canada has realized complete lockdowns are not sustainable and the economy takes a big hit. Easing travel restictions while cases are rising shows that they will now follow a policy of protecting health while keeping the economy afloat. Only areas that record high cases will face stricter measures which is fair

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys, I need some advice. I just got ADR from OINP to prove liquidity of my FD's.

My bank letter just mentions the FD account numbers and their balances but doesn't mention that they can be closed and used at any time as my bank provides the letter through an auto generated template which cannot be modified. So, can I just close my FD's which will immediately transfer all funds to my saving account and provide them with an updated letter? I can also submit account statements for my FD's which will show that they are closed and the funds were transferred to my savings account. I can explain all of this in an LOE.

Status
Not open for further replies.