+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Thanks!
Really appreciate your help.

Also, Do we need to keep fund in account till the time we get PR or we can withdraw it post submission of documents?
Funds must be in your account as at when you apply AND when PR is being issued. Even at pount of Entry, POF can also be confirmed. Hence, leave the fund in yoùr account

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Funds must be in your account as at when you apply AND when PR is being issued. Even at pount of Entry, POF can also be confirmed. Hence, leave the fund in yoùr account
If I have it in a notice deposit with the bank and I wanna transfer it to my savings account with the same bank, is that fine? Keeping it at the same bank (IRCC got proof of funds for both accounts), but moving it between accounts?

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
If I have it in a notice deposit with the bank and I wanna transfer it to my savings account with the same bank, is that fine? Keeping it at the same bank (IRCC got proof of funds for both accounts), but moving it between accounts?
Not an issue, as far you can explain the movement and convince them its actually your money and not borrowed

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
But I imagine there's no problem to change banks, for example.
I kept my money up until now on a financial institution because I knew they would provide me the letter under the IRCC specifications (something that I quite rare here in my country). But now that I got the letter, I would like to send the money to another institution, which has better interest rates.
I imagine that by keeping the statement of the transfer, I'll be able to prove the money that is in that new institution is the same as the one I initially showed at my application submission.
Does anyone have done something similar in the past? Have anyone faced any problem?

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
But I imagine there's no problem to change banks, for example.
I kept my money up until now on a financial institution because I knew they would provide me the letter under the IRCC specifications (something that I quite rare here in my country). But now that I got the letter, I would like to send the money to another institution, which has better interest rates.
I imagine that by keeping the statement of the transfer, I'll be able to prove the money that is in that new institution is the same as the one I initially showed at my application submission.
Does anyone have done something similar in the past? Have anyone faced any problem?
The important is that you should be able to proof any movement incase they request for an updated statement of account. Its not an issue if you can proof it

Reactions: jrossi

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not an issue, as far you can explain the movement and convince them its actually your money and not borrowed
Awesome, thanks. Eventually I'll wanna move it out the 60-day notice deposit, and into an account without a notice period, like my transactional account, so that it can be transferred to Canada within a day. All my banking is with one bank, and IRCC has all my different account letters.

Reactions: Pyruvate1

aonanuga002

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi dudes,

Do you ever think the CRS would drop to 462 within the next 9 months?is it ever likely?
I feel it's unlikely.

The number of profiles above 471 is consistently quite high, making it difficult for CRS to drop considerably.

466 above in 8 months perhaps...

And who knows draw size may be increased next year, as the immigration target for next year is higher.

uche okike

Apr 8, 2020
Hi House, Please my wife recently got an ITA and she initially applied as a single. However, she just recently gave birth to s baby boy. initially, she thought that she could add me and the baby after AOR. Therefore, it has become tricky as we don't know the surname that the baby will bear

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys, it's been a while since I was here. Happy for everyone who's gotten their ITA so far and all the best in the subsequent process.
Patiently waiting for my miracle at 469. I loose 5 points next month so I just hope these coming two draws bring some miracle my way. I've started learning French incase though. Let's keep giving each other hope

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
I feel it's unlikely.

The number of profiles above 471 is consistently quite high, making it difficult for CRS to drop considerably.

466 above in 8 months perhaps...

And who knows draw size may be increased next year, as the immigration target for next year is higher.
No confirmation on whether the target would be higher. That will be confirmed later this month

Mahersa

Nov 27, 2019
Hi guys, I have been following this forum for a while now and I have read so many good input from many members. I have couple of questions that I would appreciate your help with.

1. I am currently waiting for my TCF canada results which I believe would get me over the cut off score required (currently at 465), however both my and my wife's Ielts results will expire by next december, so in case (hopefully) i get an ITA in the next round, and submit before the end of the month, does the IELTS results get locked in after AOR or i need to provide another test that would be valid throughout the processing time?

2. I dont know if you can help me with this but i will put it out there. My wife is venezuelan and her passport expired a while ago but she got an extension that is valid until next february. On IRCC website it states that the passport need to be valid for 6 months, however acquiring a new venezuelan passport is almost an impossible deed. The website states that for venezuelan passports we need to add 5 years on the expiration date of the passport in case it is expired which is not our case, so if anyone have any idea or guidance regarding this issue i would really appreciate it. Shall i add 5 years on the date of the extension or leave it as it is.

3. Finally, is there a way to contact IRCC from outside Canada to get any guidance on filling the profile and the application process for specific cases. The number on their website is only from inside Canada and the web form is just for after the application stage.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.