+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Z

Think his profile somehow became ineligible. Poor dude, he had been quite active and positive.
Well, the OINP draw took place on July 29. I got my ECA report on 30 July. That's the irony.
Had I got my ECA report a day ago, I would have been in an altogether diff situation.
Anyway, going to be perseverant as usual and rolled-up sleeves to write IELTS again.
As I got 8 in L and 7 in R, I have 467. In this attempt, if I get a minor jump in those modules, the score is set to move to 473 from 467.
Wish me good luck guys for the upcoming exam (on 9th Oct)

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Lets see. I Will try.
@ZAtoCD and others who nailed French exam, please suggest where can I get reading material to practice with. I am seriously considering to prepare for Reading and writing only, even if I get close to CLB 5 in any single skill, it will help in raising CRS by 1-2 points. That alone can make the difference.
Why stress yourself when you are on 471?

Reactions: Sicilian

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Exactly. This whole thinking is stemming from stress and uncertainty. Not sure what should be the way forward. Higher score definitely gets you in a safe zone, thats the only thing which concerns me.
Just calm your nerves. You will be through in the next draw, dont worry

ZAtoCD

Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lets see. I Will try.
@ZAtoCD and others who nailed French exam, please suggest where can I get reading material to practice with. I am seriously considering to prepare for Reading and writing only, even if I get close to CLB 5 in any single skill, it will help in raising CRS by 1-2 points. That alone can make the difference.
Hey buddy. :)

Unfortunately I don't know any French. I wish I did! I plan to learn it one day. Maybe this will help: https://medium.com/@wesleyrunnels/how-i-learned-french-in-12-months-7274bf516b.

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding acknowledgement of receipt letter. How long does it take to issue? is it like the regular visa that they send an automatic email with generated number?

I need to apply for BOWP in few days .

Thanks

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Lets see. I Will try.
There's a site called "TCFCA.com" which has a ton of mock tests. Also, I highly recommend TV5 Monde TCF tests.

Reactions: Sicilian

Emman O.

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Seems lotta PPR are dropping recently. Things are getting back to normal including the processing timeline. Cux a lot of March AOR have gotten PR. So I reckon six to max 8 months will do.

Let's keep the spirit.
CRS 471, lost on tie breaker. Really hopeful and believing October 14th or so is my day. And in six months, I will land in Cannyland.

firedom

Sep 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have 471 and submitted my profile on March 16 so didn't get invitation because of tie breaking rule. is there a good chance of getting ITA in next draw for me?