+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys, I need some advice. I just got ADR from OINP to prove liquidity of my FD's.

My bank letter just mentions the FD account numbers and their balances but doesn't mention that they can be closed and used at any time as my bank provides the letter through an auto generated template which cannot be modified. So, can I just close my FD's which will immediately transfer all funds to my saving account and provide them with an updated letter? I can also submit account statements for my FD's which will show that they are closed and the funds were transferred to my savings account. I can explain all of this in an LOE.
Liquidate it
Print out statement of account highlighting the liquidated amount.
You can include LOE to explain that the fund can be liquidated at anytime just the way you have done it now.

Reactions: seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Liquidate it
Print out statement of account highlighting the liquidated amount.
You can include LOE to explain that the fund can be liquidated at anytime just the way you have done it now.
Thanks. I have decided to do exactly this and explain everything in an LOE. Hopefully everything goes well.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Got an email today to check the application and there was a request letter, which is basically asking to send the passport and photographs within 30 days.

A little aloof with the whole process - is this the PPR?

Application received - October 9th 2019.
YES!
Are you CEC/FSW? Inland/Outland?

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Got an email today to check the application and there was a request letter, which is basically asking to send the passport and photographs within 30 days.

A little aloof with the whole process - is this the PPR?

Application received - October 9th 2019.
Congratulations

Reactions: siddsin

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
Hi All,

I’ve received ITA with 472 points. I need some suggestions please.
We’re from India.

1. My wife is primary applicant and she has two bank accounts 1 is saving and another salary account with a personal loan. Do we need to show both the accounts or just one saving account with fund is enough.
2. I have my account with couple of loans; Do we need to show my account details as well?
3. Do they check CIBIL score of applicant and spouse or not?
4. Spouse employment details are mandatory to show or its optional?

I would really appreciate proper guidance or suggestions for above queries.

Thanks in advance.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Hi All,

I’ve received ITA with 472 points. I need some suggestions please.
We’re from India.

1. My wife is primary applicant and she has two bank accounts 1 is saving and another salary account with a personal loan. Do we need to show both the accounts or just one saving account with fund is enough.
2. I have my account with couple of loans; Do we need to show my account details as well?
3. Do they check CIBIL score of applicant and spouse or not?
4. Spouse employment details are mandatory to show or its optional?

I would really appreciate proper guidance or suggestions for above queries.

Thanks in advance.
You only provide account with the required POF, just make your application simple.
Employment history for spouse can be added in personal history, no need for reference letter

Reactions: Ashrim Narsinh

Ashrim Narsinh

Sep 22, 2018
You only provide account with the required POF, just make your application simple.
Employment history for spouse can be added in personal history, no need for reference letter
Thanks!
Really appreciate your help.

Also, Do we need to keep fund in account till the time we get PR or we can withdraw it post submission of documents?

Status
Not open for further replies.