+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
hi guys

i have included my work experiences ( foreign ) and i have included letters but one of them it didnt mention about the duties, is it okey ? I dont get any points for it anyways.
Also regarding my canadian experience ( i dont get points for it either ) i just included a letter with my duties .

thanks

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
I was in a similar situation. On 1st sept i was at 471 with ielts 8.5,9,7.5,7( lrws). People here encouraged me to retake the ielts for extra .5 in speaking.

Took ielts on 9th sept, got the result ( 9,9,7.5,7.5 LRSW) ON 14TH SEPT , crs became 474 and got ITA on 16th sept.

So i would also suggest to try for every extra point you can get.
I am in a similar situation. At 471, missing 0.5 in Speaking.

Reactions: aj534160

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
hi guys

i have included my work experiences ( foreign ) and i have included letters but one of them it didnt mention about the duties, is it okey ? I dont get any points for it anyways.
Also regarding my canadian experience ( i dont get points for it either ) i just included a letter with my duties .

thanks
There is no need to include reference letters for jobs you aren't claiming points for.

uche okike

Apr 8, 2020
Hi House, Please my wife recently got an ITA and she initially applied as a single. However, she just recently gave birth to s baby boy. initially, she thought that she could add me and the baby after AOR. Therefore, it has become tricky as we don't know the surname that the baby will bear.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Do give ielts one more try...its worth it...trust me
Lets see. I Will try.
@ZAtoCD and others who nailed French exam, please suggest where can I get reading material to practice with. I am seriously considering to prepare for Reading and writing only, even if I get close to CLB 5 in any single skill, it will help in raising CRS by 1-2 points. That alone can make the difference.

Last edited:

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Z

Think his profile somehow became ineligible. Poor dude, he had been quite active and positive.
Well, the OINP draw took place on July 29. I got my ECA report on 30 July. That's the irony.
Had I got my ECA report a day ago, I would have been in an altogether diff situation.
Anyway, going to be perseverant as usual and rolled-up sleeves to write IELTS again.
As I got 8 in L and 7 in R, I have 467. In this attempt, if I get a minor jump in those modules, the score is set to move to 473 from 467.
Wish me good luck guys for the upcoming exam (on 9th Oct)

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Lets see. I Will try.
@ZAtoCD and others who nailed French exam, please suggest where can I get reading material to practice with. I am seriously considering to prepare for Reading and writing only, even if I get close to CLB 5 in any single skill, it will help in raising CRS by 1-2 points. That alone can make the difference.
Why stress yourself when you are on 471?

Reactions: Sicilian

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Why stress yourself when you are on 471?
Exactly. This whole thinking is stemming from stress and uncertainty. Not sure what should be the way forward. Higher score definitely gets you in a safe zone, thats the only thing which concerns me.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Exactly. This whole thinking is stemming from stress and uncertainty. Not sure what should be the way forward. Higher score definitely gets you in a safe zone, thats the only thing which concerns me.
Just calm your nerves. You will be through in the next draw, dont worry

Status
Not open for further replies.