+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
This is such a nightmare. Am sorry to what happened to you. I started my chase for ITA from September 2019. I had to wait almost 5 months to get to cut off of 471 being CEC candidate from September 2019 to February 2020 where I got ITA. I know the pain of hassle. At this moment I would say to try to achieve that 468 and learn French. Good luck my friend.
Thank you my friend. I think I need to focus on IELTS again. :(

Reactions: Wrath

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
I have a couple of queries regarding the expiration of profile and birthday coming after receiving the ITA.

In case, ITA is received by someone and the following is going to happen in a few days time.
1. EE profile is going to expire in a few days after ITA has been received, are we allowed to continue with the old profile or something else has to be done?
2. Birthday is in a few days after the ITA has been received, will the points be deducted from the profile?

Experts please provide your inputs. Thanks in advance.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have a couple of queries regarding the expiration of profile and birthday coming after receiving the ITA.

In case, ITA is received by someone and the following is going to happen in a few days time.
1. EE profile is going to expire in a few days after ITA has been received, are we allowed to continue with the old profile or something else has to be done?
2. Birthday is in a few days after the ITA has been received, will the points be deducted from the profile?

Experts please provide your inputs. Thanks in advance.
2. Age gets locked at ITA.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Going for medical examination this weekend, wish me luck! Lol
Me too mates. Good luck!
Good luck to both of you - I hope it goes smoothly! :)
So which step you're on right now? Like it's mep then ip1 then biometric?
They're busy processing my background check, and I'm waiting for the "eligibility confirmed" update. Some people on MyImmiTracker got that around a month after the medicals passed notification.

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Good luck to both of you - I hope it goes smoothly! :)

They're busy processing my background check, and I'm waiting for the "eligibility confirmed" update. Some people on MyImmiTracker got that around a month after the medicals passed notification.
It looks like you are gonna be waiting for your PPR after completing all the formalities.
All the best for the application processing.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It looks like you are gonna be waiting for your PPR after completing all the formalities.
All the best for the application processing.
Thank you! :) I am happy to see that, thus far, the processing time has been what I expected before COVID. That is good news not only for me, but for all of us. My application, as far as I know, is a very straightforward one. So, perhaps mine will even go a bit quicker. But it's so nice to see things moving along. I will update the steps in my signature as I go.

Reactions: jrossi

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Thank you! :) I am happy to see that, thus far, the processing time has been what I expected before COVID. That is good news not only for me, but for all of us. My application, as far as I know, is a very straightforward one. So, perhaps mine will even go a bit quicker. But it's so nice to see things moving along. I will update the steps in my signature as I go.
You've been the "pioneer" of this new batch of FSW candidates.
Will we know if we have passed the eligibility test?

Reactions: Sharanm7

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You've been the "pioneer" of this new batch of FSW candidates.
Will we know if we have passed the eligibility test?
That's kind! I'm so happy I can share my experience with everyone.
Yes, we'll see in the profile under the first section - "Review of eligibility".

Reactions: sharafshafa

sharafshafa

May 1, 2019
Guys,
I had a doubt, My wife has a double degree, How does Wes mention their Masters as.. I got My WES report one degree :- Bachelors Degree (three Years)
another :- Bachelors Degree (Four Years).
Is that how they do for masters?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Guys,
I had a doubt, My wife has a double degree, How does Wes mention their Masters as.. I got My WES report one degree :- Bachelors Degree (three Years)
another :- Bachelors Degree (Four Years).
Is that how they do for masters?
Wes provides masters only to IIMS AND IITS. I was also having the same issue. They gave my Mba as 4 YEARS MASTERS. But as i was unsatisfied with the result i raised the query and they updated my eca with PGD. THEN I got my degrees reassessed with IQAS and they considered mine as masters. So i got 8 point jump in my CRS.

Reactions: sharafshafa
Status
Not open for further replies.