+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys.
Need an urgent advice on my POF letter.
For OINP program, since they need 3 months of bank account activity, i have asked my bank to print all transactions of my account during this period. but my balance is not always more than the minimum required fund. lets say fluctuating between 60% to 70% of required Fund for most of the days.and 4 days before demanding the bank letter i Sold my Golds and deposited a huge money made it almost 300% of the required fund.
1-would be a problem if my balance during the 3-month and therefor my average is lower than the MIN required fund?
2- should i Explain in My LOE the reason behind depositing the huge money at the end of the period , demonstrating that its not a gift or sth?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
The document completeness is always done in Canada. Depending on the work load of the IRCC offices as well as the nature of the application, it may, afterwards, be transferred to a VO nearer to the applicant’s country of residence.
Thanks for the clarity! Much appreciated. And would that be VFS in South Africa, or the Canadian High Commission?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Well, they have started working on it so I don't think it's too early plus a GCMS note gets delivered after 3-4weeks of order. I would order mine if I was in your shoes, simply because I'm wary of having my files treated at the dreaded Accra VO. They have a somewhat - pun intended - fantastic history of delaying my countrymen applications. Hence, my ordering to know where I'm at and gauge my expectations accordingly :)
LMAO

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys,
Sorry to post so late, was overwhelmed with recent developments in my Canadian dream...
Recvd my ITA on Aug 5th and I applied on 13th Aug....
couldn't be more happier... After 7 month long wait.......!

Was not here from page 205...
Did i miss so much?

babygigix

Mar 4, 2020
guys i have a very green question, so pardon my ignorance, when filling your education section on the form, especially if you had more than 1 evaluated by WES, do you start from your bachelor degree or do you include your high school diploma as well?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
guys i have a very green question, so pardon my ignorance, when filling your education section on the form, especially if you had more than 1 evaluated by WES, do you start from your bachelor degree or do you include your high school diploma as well?
If you have a Bachelor’s Degree, and the corresponding ECA, there’s no reason whatsoever to include a lower educational credential. You put the highest one attained.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Hi guys,
Sorry to post so late, was overwhelmed with recent developments in my Canadian dream...
Recvd my ITA on Aug 5th and I applied on 13th Aug....
couldn't be more happier... After 7 month long wait.......!

Was not here from page 205...
Did i miss so much?
Congratulations. So you were at 476!!

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Congratulations. So you were at 476!!
I wasn't until Aug 4th....
I wrote my ielts on July 28th and was waiting for the results, recvd result sms on 4th of Aug and unexpectedly my listening and speaking scores increased and i was able to score additional 6 points. That made me pass through the cuttoff point.

Thankfully IELTS test center helped by sending me a result confirmation email along with TRF number.

I updated my profile immidietely and the next day i recvd an ITA....
Pure bliss....

Status
Not open for further replies.