FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nigerian vfs opening 24th of August
19 August 2020
COVID-19: Latest Updates
LAGOS

The Visa Application Centre in Lagos will re-open for business on Monday, 24th August and will provide the following limited services until further notice.

Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only
Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of this website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.
The Opening Hours of the VAC will be as follows, until further notice:

Business Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 14:00
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the VAC may be implementing additional measures to ensure health and safety of applicants.

ABUJA
The Visa Application Centre in Abuja will re-open for business on Monday, 24th August and will provide the following limited services until further notice.

Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only
Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of this website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.
The Opening Hours of the VAC will be as follows, until further notice:

Business Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 14:00
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the VAC may be implementing additional measures to ensure health and safety of applicants.
Great news! I hope the South African ones open soon.

Reactions: Pyruvate1

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Yes, Nigerian centers opening is a great signal. Hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks, the majority of centers would open up.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Crs increased by 9 points from previous cec draw. It indicates that high scoring cec guys entered the pool recently and have been wiped off today. Next FSW draw should be around 472 to 474
It still depends on new profiles entering the pool next draw. Remember, from the latest FSW draw to the next one, there are about 28 days for new people to enter the pool.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
It still depends on new profiles entering the pool next draw. Remember, from the latest FSW draw to the next one, there are about 28 days for new people to enter the pool.
Yes and CEC are part of the new people and all high scorers of cec have gone today. It now depends on how many high scoring profiles enters the pool in the next 14 days

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Cec draw 454..great news for fsw, its obvious the majority of influx in the 471 and above were CEC guys
Yup, looks like a lot of CECs are joining with higher scores. FSW will likely continue dropping a couple points for the next few rounds.
Looks like the new normal if they alternate draws (and the situation continues as is), CECs will see cut off increased probably in the 460 and FSW in the 470s range. +/- 5 points
Just a guess

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Congratulations to those who will get the invites under CEC today!!! So happy for you guys!! As I observe in reading all the comments in this thread, theres a lot of frustrations. Merely upset about the draws which is understandable. Future are at stake and for some sacrificed a lot. We are free to vent out and release our frustrations. However, it always pays to be humble. FSW and CEC candidates has the same goal, PR. So i hope everyone will just learn to respect each others opinion and foster an environment of positivity. After all, we are brothers and sisters, we need to support each other in this stressful yet rewarding journey. God bless us all:)

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My WES evaluation for 2nd bachelor degree was to be done in August 2019.

They evaluated incorrectly and correcting it took 2 months. My CRS point was 464 in August 2019.

When they issued my updated report, the date was October 15th.

https://ibb.co/FBpYfBr

It was too late, there was a FST draw on October 16th, which raised the CRS score to 475 in the next draw.

I lost points due to my age in November, 2019 and reduced to 459.

My IELTS expired in June 2020.

The maximum IELTS will put me in 468 now. Not higher.

I was butchered by WES.

End of the story.

Can anybody advise anything on this?
This is such a nightmare. Am sorry to what happened to you. I started my chase for ITA from September 2019. I had to wait almost 5 months to get to cut off of 471 being CEC candidate from September 2019 to February 2020 where I got ITA. I know the pain of hassle. At this moment I would say to try to achieve that 468 and learn French. Good luck my friend.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
True but if your NOC is in demand in any of the PNPs like Ontario or SINP, you should try PNP route
my NOC is not in demand. Its 2123. Agriculture representative and consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.