+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Any other alternative except FSW for NoC 4112 to receive ITA.
My CRS is 476
You should get one tomorrow. I got a 478 CRS + have competitive NOC code experience for Ontario PNP (2171, 1122, 0213). That's the plan B, but ideally general draw with 478 should do it!
Plan C is french, which I started to study recently, and plan D is master's degree, which I also intend to do even if I get PR before.
Got to have options!

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
You should get one tomorrow. I got a 478 CRS + have competitive NOC code experience for Ontario PNP (2171, 1122, 0213). That's the plan B, but ideally general draw with 478 should do it!
Plan C is french, which I started to study recently, and plan D is master's degree, which I also intend to do even if I get PR before.
Got to have options!
Quite an interesting profile u got there. I am sure u will get an ita tomorw....
All the best!

Reactions: BlindGoku

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021

amanc018

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
I am hoping for a CEC draw but I know it’s unlikely. It will likely be a FSW draw for 473.

If anyone has questions about BCPNP or any smaller questions I can answer.
I'm in the same boat, My CRS is 431 but missed the last CEC draw due to tie breaking rule. All I want is one CEC only draw!

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am hoping for a CEC draw but I know it’s unlikely. It will likely be a FSW draw for 473.

If anyone has questions about BCPNP or any smaller questions I can answer.
I am little scared when u say that considering ur last prediction.

Though it is a possibility, I strongly believe it will be an all program draw....

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Update: Candidates from the FSW, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee Program will eligible for tomorrow's round of invitation.
By implication, it's a general draw. Quite interesting that some of us are privy to this information. I hope we hit the 460s in the first draw in August. I'm presently at 468, registered for IELTS to try to max out (still have 6points from here) but BC won't start conducting test in my city until second week in August. Based on recent trends, I might have gotten ITA before they send me the new test date. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: PG12 and Sunilneha

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Quick question for everyone that has been in process to get PR . I have always planned to conduct all the process by myself, with no consultant help, or just minor help, like spend just a few dollars in 30 min to 1 hour meetings just to ensure everything looks good.
Should I reconsider this, and get in touch with an CRIC consultant and hire him/her for help as I upload all my documents after ITA?
Looking for points of view.

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
My application was cancelled because PCC was more than 6 months :( Don't know if they will accept the new certificate i submitted. Any input on this?
Could you elaborate ?
Where was it from ? The country you are living in ? And when you applied

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
——-Question——-

hi guys
I have a question about WES

i got the course by course WES few years back. I would like to get a duplicate for immigration. It stated in my account i can get one for 30$ and it will be send out to ircc electronically. So now my question is should i wait to get an ITA and then do so ?
should i get an extra duplicate (+ 30$ ) for myself as well since they dont give me a copy for the one they send to ircc

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
——-Question——-

hi guys
I have a question about WES

i got the course by course WES few years back. I would like to get a duplicate for immigration. It stated in my account i can get one for 30$ and it will be send out to ircc electronically. So now my question is should i wait to get an ITA and then do so ?
should i get an extra duplicate (+ 30$ ) for myself as well since they dont give me a copy for the one they send to ircc
Why not just get a normal evaluation for immigration?

Usually it's not the course by course that is done for immigration.

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Why not just get a normal evaluation for immigration?

Usually it's not the course by course that is done for immigration.
At that time i didnt want to immigrate .
as i saidi want now the duplicate for normal immigration.
It stated in my account i can get one for 30$ and it will be send out to ircc electronically. So now my question is should i wait to get an ITA and then do so ?

Status
Not open for further replies.