+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Well...... it is a good thing that we are all projecting massive drop in the CRS. If we see a 5 point drop in every round until September, we might finally get to see the higher 450’s so lets continue to hope and promote good vibes coz the time we have been waiting for is now . Wishing everyone the very best!

G35driver

Jan 17, 2020
Well...... it is a good thing that we are all projecting massive drop in the CRS. If we see a 5 point drop in every round until September, we might finally get to see the higher 450’s so lets continue to hope and promote good vibes coz the time we have been waiting for is now . Wishing everyone the very best!
While the drop in the cut off score will continue, I don't believe we will see the 450s, IELTS and evaluations are catching up and soon more people will join the pool. My guess it will drop to 465 by the end of August before increasing again to the low 470s

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Wishing everyone the best. Although I received my ITA 2 weeks ago, I am still around to support everyone because we have been waiting together for so long. Let's hope for the drop in the cut-off and all who have lost points due to age will be invited eventually.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
While the drop in the cut off score will continue, I don't believe we will see the 450s, IELTS and evaluations are catching up and soon more people will join the pool. My guess it will drop to 465 by the end of August before increasing again to the low 470s
Time will tell!

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
May I know the validity of PCC. I have already got PCC from my country that I m living on March end and I received PCC for country I stayed for more than 6 months on April 1st week. I would like to know the validity of these two documents.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
May I know the validity of PCC. I have already got PCC from my country that I m living on March end and I received PCC for country I stayed for more than 6 months on April 1st week. I would like to know the validity of these two documents.
Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:

• must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Country of current residence its 6 months
While for country you have lived in before and for more than 6 months, no expiry date

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I have been self-employed for the past 5 years and the NOC I'm claiming points for is based on that self employment. Could someone guide me on what documents would be required after ITA for this. Thanks

bill.s.preston

Jul 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have an Undergrad in Journalism and a Master's in Marketing. My first job was a content writer for 3 years right after undergrad and i am only claiming for points for that job. However, i have since moved on and done my Master's in Marketing and this is my current field too. Any ideas on which NOC code will i need to enter into the application?

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi guys,

I have been self-employed for the past 5 years and the NOC I'm claiming points for is based on that self employment. Could someone guide me on what documents would be required after ITA for this. Thanks
if the applicant is a self-employed person, he must provide:

1. Articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership:

• Сertificate of registration of a company or self-employed entrepreneur
  • License, if required for the type of your business activity
  • Screenshot of a corporate website with a link
  • Photos of the workplace (for example, if you have a store or a selling spot in the construction material market, take a picture of it and attach the photo to the application — it will be easier for an immigration officer to get an idea of your activity)
2. Evidence of self-employment income:

• Agreements and contracts with customers or suppliers
  • Work completion certificates
  • Pension fund certificates containing the amounts of contributions
  • Tax reports
  • Bank statements
3. Reference letters from third parties (e. g. customers or suppliers) that list the services provided and contain information on payment for these services. The client or supplier must indicate their contact details in the letter so that the immigration officer can contact them and verify the authenticity of the document.

4. Notarized translations all documents in English or French made by a certified translator, as well as:

• Translator’s affidavit
  • Copies of original documents
The more documents, the better. However, letters describing the work duties that the self-employed person has written himself will not be accepted.

When attaching documents, you must make sure that the immigration officer gets a complete picture of your activity, so that he has no doubt that you are an entrepreneur and this is your main occupation.

https://newlifevisa.com/how-to-prove-self-employed-work-experience-for-immigration-to-canada/

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
No way
The IELTS paper based versions aren’t given permission to run at all at least until sept in India !! N computer based isn’t that popular Plus it caters to only a few per day

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
I’m myself standing at 456 !!! Yes, IELTS isn’t running at all at its full capacity .. The IELTS Office at Hyd in India just confirmed this to me over a phone call . He stated “ please don’t book paper based ! It’s out of the picture until August end at least and ironically, Hyd isn’t as badly affected as other cities in India

let’s be positive that FSW will continue to the foreseeable future . All the best to my friends in the 470s and 460s. You guys will be sucked in at least by end September!!!

so many of you deserve something better n I’m sure it ll happen
Just hold on , be positive ...

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I have an Undergrad in Journalism and a Master's in Marketing. My first job was a content writer for 3 years right after undergrad and i am only claiming for points for that job. However, i have since moved on and done my Master's in Marketing and this is my current field too. Any ideas on which NOC code will i need to enter into the application?
Hey! You enter the NOC for the employment field for which you're claiming points.

Status
Not open for further replies.