+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Looks like the covid numbers in Canada are rising up again. Points to PNP/CEC draws again?
No, deaths very low, hasn't been this low since March. There is a very small spike that goes with the opening they are doing, nothing out of control.

They will do draws with FSW included as long Covid doesn't get out of hand. They want to attract the best talent out there, so having FSWs gives people hope.

It is a meritocracy, if you have the credentials, you have a shot on PR!

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
Guys
A request...
can anyone provide me with details on the french proficiency aspect of EE ?

whats the level of preparation needed ? How much time does it take to learn french ? Let’s say we work on it for a year ? N how many points it can add on based on the various stages of french proficiency?

biancaoa

Jul 21, 2020
No, deaths very low, hasn't been this low since March. There is a very small spike that goes with the opening they are doing, nothing out of control.

They will do draws with FSW included as long Covid doesn't get out of hand. They want to attract the best talent out there, so having FSWs gives people hope.

It is a meritocracy, if you have the credentials, you have a shot on PR!

biancaoa

Jul 21, 2020
I don’t think they are just trying to get talented people. They already have a lot of people here with talent and working. Because Covid 19 they should take care of people who are here too.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
We will know what they want in 24 hours. Any speculations or predictions are this point do not make any sense.
CEC draws were only meant to keep the immigration ball rolled. Canada has taken care of people there by giving out financial and healthcare supports.

biancaoa

Jul 21, 2020
We will know what they want in 24 hours. Any speculations or predictions are this point do not make any sense.
CEC draws were only meant to keep the immigration ball rolled. Canada has taken care of people there by giving out financial and healthcare supports.
Probably because you are not here! My husband and I are living here , and both of us are working (NOC A and B). We were still working during the pandemic, or do you think that we are here for financial from government and health care?. Also , we are giving money to Canada by paying our taxes and whole investments to be here.What I am saying you should not just give “talent “ to foreign workers.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I don’t think they are just trying to get talented people. They already have a lot of people here with talent and working. Because Covid 19 they should take care of people who are here too.
You know that the Immigration programs are for future, they are looking in the next 10-20 years for when the majority of workforce is going to retire. They need more people, and highly skilled to support those types of jobs.
Besides, the people who are selected from different countries now won't arrive tomorrow to Canada, it's likely going to be a year until they arrive, and countries at that point of time should be used to the new normal, or have protocols that ensure the safety of their people.
They are taking care of people in Canada, for immigrants they gave them 4 months to get a PR invitation, and for PR/citizens many benefits like the stimulus.

MJaniga

Jul 21, 2020
Well, everyone is here to share thoughts and experiences ... If I hadn't bothered my heart with these predictions, I wouldn't have left such a comment. So that means that everyone here feels that spectating here makes some sense.

Last edited:

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Probably because you are not here! My husband and I are living here , and both of us are working (NOC A and B). We were still working during the pandemic, or do you think that we are here for financial from government and health care?. Also , we are giving money to Canada by paying our taxes and whole investments to be here.What I am saying you should not just give “talent “ to foreign workers.
You may tell that to IRCC. Again, it is no point to start another debate here. We have had a lot of this non-sense for the past 4 months. You can see that the thread name mentions "FSW" specifically. This thread was created to avoid any debate with CEC candidates.
I am really sorry that you were not invited, though. A lot of people are chasing this dream and Canada won't be able to accommodate all.

biancaoa

Jul 21, 2020
Well, all are here to share thoughts and experiences... If I would not bother my heart with these predictions, I would not have left such a comment. So, that means everyone here feels that spectating in here does make sense at all.
It is exactly what I thought

Reactions: MJaniga

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Wow... am I seeing upcoming trolls or are their opinions real real.... lol, anyway doesn’t matter at this point. Lol

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
You may tell that to IRCC. Again, it is no point to start another debate here. We have had a lot of this non-sense for the past 4 months. You can see that the thread name mentions "FSW" specifically. This thread was created to avoid any debate with CEC candidates.
I am really sorry that you were not invited, though. A lot of people are chasing this dream and Canada won't be able to accommodate all.
Exactly! U r right....

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Guys
A request...
can anyone provide me with details on the french proficiency aspect of EE ?

whats the level of preparation needed ? How much time does it take to learn french ? Let’s say we work on it for a year ? N how many points it can add on based on the various stages of french proficiency?
Hey Praveen32,

there is a sub forum dedicated to this.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/ielts-celpip-tef-tcf-language-testing.53/

seek and you shall find.
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.