+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I'm at 474, any chance for an ITA this draw? Worried scores will jump back up again to >480 after the upcoming draw, since everything is opening up soon.
I want to assume that you asked this question because you are a Newbie and the answer is an absolute Yes

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
I think that all in fairness IRCC should conduct some FSW specific draws, maybe 2-3 to compensate for the lost chances in the last four months. At least they should let FSWs feel the joy that CECs felt. I hope that thought at least crosses their mind.

Reactions: Lulu69 and Sharanm7

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I think that all in fairness IRCC should conduct some FSW specific draws, maybe 2-3. At least they should let FSWs feel the joy that CECs felt. I hope that thought at least crosses their mind.
Well....... while I don’t see that happening because of priority reasons, i hope the compensation comes with an Increased number of ITA and a B2B draw. That will deep the scores to the year lows

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Well....... while I don’t see that happening because of priority reasons, i hope the compensation comes with an Increased number of ITA and a B2B draw. That will deep the scores to the year lows
Yeah, It could also come in that form. Say mega draws of 4500, a week apart. Possible? We will just wait and see what they will do.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello,

I have 470 score and I am expecting an ITA in August 1st week draw. My Ielts is expiring on Aug 18, 2020. Also I am appearing for Ielts on Aug 08, 2020.

My questions from all of you beautiful people are;

1- If I get ITA on Aug first week draw, how many days will I have ? 60 ? 90 or days till Aug 18, 2020 i.e., (9 - 10 days)?

2- I will try my level best to arrange the docs if I get ITA on Aug first week draw, If I didn't manage to arrange few docs, should I decline my ITA?

3- If I decline my ITA and hopefully If I get 8,7,7,7 in Ielts on my first attempt, then I will make a new profile with updated Ielts so what would be the probability of getting ITA again in September draw ?

Please guide me. My situation is a bit complex.

I don't want to miss any chance.

TIA.

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hello,

I have 470 score and I am expecting an ITA in August 1st week draw. My Ielts is expiring on Aug 18, 2020. Also I am appearing for Ielts on Aug 08, 2020.

1- If I get ITA on Aug first week draw, how many days will I have ? 60 ? 90 or days till Aug 18, 2020 i.e., (9 - 10 days)?

2- I will try my level best to arrange the docs if I get ITA on Aug first week draw, If I didn't manage to arrange few docs, should I decline my ITA?

3- If I decline my ITA and hopefully If I get 8,7,7,7 in Ielts on my first attempt, then I will make a new profile with updated Ielts so what would be the probability of getting ITA again in September draw ?

TIA.
Just curious, how do you know you will get an ITA on the first week of August? I am asking because i am at 470

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Hello,

TIA.
If your IELTS is expiring in August and you get an ITA in August, you will be required to provide a new IELTS results.

there is no way you won’t sit for a new IELTS considering recent trend so i will urge you to rewrite a new one as you have mentioned

no one can mention what will happen by September but if you get an ITA with your old IELTS, submit your application as soon as you can . That way, you won’t have to wait for Another ITA but take note that CIC will definitely ask you to provide a new IELTS during your AOR or pre AOR so you must hit a score equal to your previous IELTS or above to secure your place.

you must decline if you are unable to submit your application before the expiration of your IELTS.

470 in September is still not a bad score. Scores will deep till September but might start increasing again in October if many more people are being able to join the pool but you just have to do what you have to do ASAP and hope for the best.

there is always a way even where there’s no way!

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
If your IELTS is expiring in August and you get an ITA in August, you will be required to provide a new IELTS results.

there is no way you won’t sit for a new IELTS considering recent trend so i will urge you to rewrite a new one as you have mentioned

no one can mention what will happen by September but if you get an ITA with your old IELTS, submit your application as soon as you can . That way, you won’t have to wait for Another ITA but take note that CIC will definitely ask you to provide a new IELTS during your AOR or pre AOR so you must hit a score equal to your previous IELTS or above to secure your place.

you must decline if you are unable to submit your application before the expiration of your IELTS.

470 in September is still not a bad score. Scores will deep till September but might start increasing again in October if many more people are being able to join the pool but you just have to do what you have to do ASAP and hope for the best.

I like how you give hope to people. You made my day with your earlier reply to my query.

Reactions: Issygn

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016

Thanks for the reply.

In your 3rd paragraph you saying to accept the ITA then in 4th paragraph you also saying I must decline the ITA? I didn't understand that ?

I have already booked my Ielts, as I said test is on Aug 08, 2020. Just trying hard to get ITA.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

In your 3rd paragraph you saying to accept the ITA then in 4th paragraph you also saying I must decline the ITA? I didn't understand that ?

I have already booked my Ielts, as I said test is on Aug 08, 2020. Just trying hard to get ITA.
If you can submit your application before the expiration of your IELTS, you should accept but if you can’t then you will have to decline

Reactions: Majid Nawaz
Status
Not open for further replies.