Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Yep, standard 3900.
Yes... I think the same...

And Oxford vaccine looks promising, may be this is the answer we are all been looking for. Hopefully everything gets back to normal by the end of year and we could possibly see faster processing as we get close to tht time. Until then, its unpredictable, i guess.

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Just a quick question.

can anyone please answer me on this. I have a total of 9 years work experience. i have 4 years work experience in sales overseas not in my home country. I was issued a work permit for the duration. It has my job position (sales) boldly written on the work permit / residence visa issjed on my passport. Now i have another 5 years as a managing director(sales and marketing communications) in my company where i pay myself monthly salary. I have reference letter from all my business associates to back this up. My previous job i have reached out to get reference letter and HR is still not responding. I will get my ITA soon with my score of 462 in the next 3 draws. Now my question is, will my proof of employment, i.e previous employment letter, bank statement from my salary account in that country and also the work permit stamp on my resident visa be enough proof of employment? My hr manager has continously ignored emails from myself and others who worked in the organisation since the lockdown began.
Is there anything that can be done? Please advise

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Just a quick question.

can anyone please answer me on this. I have a total of 9 years work experience. i have 4 years work experience in sales overseas not in my home country. I was issued a work permit for the duration. It has my job position (sales) boldly written on the work permit / residence visa issjed on my passport. Now i have another 5 years as a managing director(sales and marketing communications) in my company where i pay myself monthly salary. I have reference letter from all my business associates to back this up. My previous job i have reached out to get reference letter and HR is still not responding. I will get my ITA soon with my score of 462 in the next 3 draws. Now my question is, will my proof of employment, i.e previous employment letter, bank statement from my salary account in that country and also the work permit stamp on my resident visa be enough proof of employment? My hr manager has continously ignored emails from myself and others who worked in the organisation since the lockdown began.
Is there anything that can be done? Please advise
Contact your previous supervisor or a senior colleague for a reference if HR isn’t responding. Whichever way, you still need that reference

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Hi there , when doing the medical exam, the form the doctor will give both of you include a question about pregnancy as follow:
Are you pregnant ? If yes date of pregnancy and prospective date of the child birth.

Good luck
This exactly what I was asking. Thanks a lot for that clarification.

Reactions: UniSaverH

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: Rebeca.hochman

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
This means all program draw are here to stay for a while right?
Welcome back FSW, we missed you!
This confirms that Ontario Tech and General draws are all set to roll in the coming weeks too. You guys can hope for Tech and General draw by July end or in the August for sure.

FSW draw will now be conducted by CIC every fortnightly basis, there will be significant drop in CRS scores too. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.