+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanx a lot. It has nothing to do with my POF. I made a Fixed Deposit of my entire fund needed 2 years back. I have been maintaining that and more now. POF should be fine.
Great. They can't control how much they pay you, they only want to know that you got paid for the job done. Cheers.

calgal90

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Guys i have a question, i received today my wes report after adding the new credential which is a Post graduate diploma so currently i'm adding it to my express entry account.

When entering the diploma, i'll add the new ECA report number which i received but I had entered my bachelor before when i opened the account months ago so should i modify my bachelor & add the new ECA report number which i received today or leave it as it is with the original eca report number i received a year ago ??
Did you send your transcripts and diploma certificate? Or just transcripts? And how long did the evaluation take?

Omer Humayun

Jul 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

It is very heartwarming to see how everyone is helping out each other for the same cause which is the Canadian Immigration. I have following questions regarding express entry. Your help will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Q.1 My Diploma will be completed by September and I'll get its certificate then only. After that I'll send that to WES for ECA, which takes 7 weeks to complete the process as per their website. so I'll be getting my ECA by Mid-November. Now the issue is that I turn 30 on 4th December and that'll cause by crs score to reduce by 5 points to 466, thus I want to enter the pool asap to have the maximum chance of getting selected. So what I wanted to ask was that when I register with WES for my ECA they'll give me a reference number, can I use just that number to make my EE profile and enter the pool cause they only ask you to upload the scanned copies of ECA once you get the ITA. This way I'll be able to enter the pool 7 weeks earlier and have more time to get selected. So can I do that? Please advise.

Q.2 If I make my EE profie right now with my current IELTS score L8, S7, W7, R7 but I re-write the exam and get a better score and update my profile with that score, will my profile entry date in the pool will be considered as the date I initially made my profile initially or the date when I revised/updated my profile. Asking this with regards to the tie-breaker rule.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hello everyone,

It is very heartwarming to see how everyone is helping out each other for the same cause which is the Canadian Immigration. I have following questions regarding express entry. Your help will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Q.1 My Diploma will be completed by September and I'll get its certificate then only. After that I'll send that to WES for ECA, which takes 7 weeks to complete the process as per their website. so I'll be getting my ECA by Mid-November. Now the issue is that I turn 30 on 4th December and that'll cause by crs score to reduce by 5 points to 466, thus I want to enter the pool asap to have the maximum chance of getting selected. So what I wanted to ask was that when I register with WES for my ECA they'll give me a reference number, can I use just that number to make my EE profile and enter the pool cause they only ask you to upload the scanned copies of ECA once you get the ITA. This way I'll be able to enter the pool 7 weeks earlier and have more time to get selected. So can I do that? Please advise.

Q.2 If I make my EE profie right now with my current IELTS score L8, S7, W7, R7 but I re-write the exam and get a better score and update my profile with that score, will my profile entry date in the pool will be considered as the date I initially made my profile initially or the date when I revised/updated my profile. Asking this with regards to the tie-breaker rule.
You can prepare well for your IELTS test in the meantime. You have quite a lot of time to do it. Try your best to compensate the points lost due to age, the more the better. We don't know what will be coming next. Potentially, another 12 points will be yours, more than enough even with the point loss.
On a more positive note, you are in a good position and have a lot of room for improvement.

Reactions: Omer Humayun

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
No
Hello everyone,

1. *No* . you can’t enter the pool without an ECA report . The date on your ECA report is the first thing the IRCC officials check.

2. An update on your profile does not affect the date of profile creation

Reactions: Omer Humayun

Omer Humayun

Jul 16, 2020
No

1. *No* . you can’t enter the pool without an ECA report . The date on your ECA report is the first thing the IRCC officials check.

2. An update on your profile does not affect the date of profile creation

Thanks @Issygn

So if I can update the profile, can't I put a tentative date for ECA report and then change it later?

If not, then once I get the ECA report from WES on email can I use the date mentioned on that cause I am assuming the hard copy will have the same date when they send it?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks @Issygn

So if I can update the profile, can't I put a tentative date for ECA report and then change it later?

If not, then once I get the ECA report from WES on email can I use the date mentioned on that cause I am assuming the hard copy will have the same date when they send it?
You have to take this real easy on yourself. Don’t be too desperate because it will hurt harder than you thought.

you can’t use a tentative date. Your ECA report is dated on the final day of the report.

i am 100 percent certain that you will get a rejection or cancellation if you attempt to file a profile without receiving an ECA report.

CIC has issued more rejection in 2020 and you can look that up on the rejection thread.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020