+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Is it that hard for IRCC to give them ITAs, or is it that their system isn't capable enough in giving ITAs based on country of residence?
When I asked through Twitter, they told me they were inviting people who are here already. Well, there are FSW who live here.
This is so frustrating. It took me a lot to retake the IELTS, and when I got the mark I wanted, no FSW ITAs. Ugggh.

Reactions: arun437

tmondapr

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
When I asked through Twitter, they told me they were inviting people who are here already. Well, there are FSW who live here.
This is so frustrating. It took me a lot to retake the IELTS, and when I got the mark I wanted, no FSW ITAs. Ugggh.
I just find it really strange since you must have CEC applicants who are outside of Canada also. It is just weird though.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
They cannot invite only 1 portion of FSW people and ignore the rest, that will undermine the system as a whole and IRCC wont do that.

Reactions: cck1986

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I just find it really strange since you must have CEC applicants who are outside of Canada also. It is just weird though.
Then they shouldn't be saying they are only inviting people who are here already.
There are FSW who live in Canada and there are CEC that live everywhere else.

Weird.

Reactions: arun437

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/

"July 7—Update regarding FSW and FST draws: A trusted legal source who is in direct communication with IRCC has confirmed that IRCC is hoping to resume FSW and FST draws at some point this summer."
it is another way to make people spend money on IELTS and ECA and consultancy and so on.
You will keep finding positive news by people who make money out of immigration. But do not trust them. They are mostly frauds.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I think we should not wait for the best. It is better if we forget about this and think about something else. If we get the invitation then that's perfect, if we don't get it, just we continue with our lives.
The whole situation is really annoying and stressful.

Reactions: facethereality

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
they should officially let us know what their plan on FSW is. We paid for ECA, IELTS and they are inviting the CEC only?

My country has less cases than Canada does. Why should I be restricted due to the virus?

• Haha
Reactions: joey.slater

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
they should officially let us know what their plan on FSW is. We paid for ECA, IELTS and they are inviting the CEC only?

My country has less cases than Canada does. Why should I be restricted due to the virus?
They don't really owe us anything. It's an unprecedented situation and they're probably still not clear as to when things can go back to normal. It's not just the virus, it's the economic fallout as well. The fees for your IELTS etc aren't going to them so its not like they've taken your money and have left you hanging. I want FSW to resume asap too but we must be realistic here. Sadly many people will be scored out of the programs permanently unfortunately, but that is life. Unfair and uncertain. Let's try to use this time to see how we can improve our scores. And let's hope there's no long term closure of FSW.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020

IRCC is not well known for providing prompt updates.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
They don't really owe us anything. It's an unprecedented situation and they're probably still not clear as to when things can go back to normal. It's not just the virus, it's the economic fallout as well. The fees for your IELTS etc aren't going to them so its not like they've taken your money and have left you hanging. I want FSW to resume asap too but we must be realistic here. Sadly many people will be scored out of the programs permanently unfortunately, but that is life. Unfair and uncertain. Let's try to use this time to see how we can improve our scores. And let's hope there's no long term closure of FSW.
if there is uncertainty, they should immediately stop all the ECA applications. People are entering to the pool, raising the score but there is no FSW draw to clear them. It will eventually boost the CRS up to 490. But do they care? They don't. They will keep ECA companies open to make money from the world to Canada. That is not fair.

• Haha
Reactions: joey.slater

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
So big day for you guys tomorrow. If it is a PNP only draw that means no FSW draw next day. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
if there is uncertainty, they should immediately stop all the ECA applications. People are entering to the pool, raising the score but there is no FSW draw to clear them. It will eventually boost the CRS up to 490. But do they care? They don't. They will keep ECA companies open to make money from the world to Canada. That is not fair.
The ECA companies have nothing to do with the Canadian Government. They are private institutions, and their goal is to continue offering services, and make money. WES, for example, does ECAs for the United States as well.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
I can confirm to you that this information is valid . You don’t have to believe, don’t just screw others up. The moving2canada were the first to confirm that the FSW draw won’t happen for a while so here they go again !
https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/

"July 7—Update regarding FSW and FST draws: A trusted legal source who is in direct communication with IRCC has confirmed that IRCC is hoping to resume FSW and FST draws at some point this summer."

UniSaverH

Jan 10, 2020
The situation is complicated for a lot of people, first you have the FSWs waiting in the pool of the EE with many losing out due to the situation.

Then you have those who got( if any ) COPRs after March 18th,2020 ,many people were planning to sell their houses , all their stuff and move on with a new life but now they find themselves hoping and stuck in a very difficult situation, they may not able to travel before 2021( subject also to a big question mark).

Finally you have the last FSWs who got an ITA from the last few rounds before it got stopped, those people are seeing very little progress on their files , a mere update every 2-3 months, with applications stuck at the same point.

So keep in mind the situation is pretty much hard for every FSW outland out there, be strong and keep in mind you are not the only one in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.