+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

contactsarabjotsingh

Nov 27, 2019
Stay positive ... This could be our day... Even if it doesn't happen tomorrow, its going to be the next draw.. stay positive :) :) :) :)

Last edited:

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Here's to an FSW draw tomorrow! It's a bit of a stretch when so many VACs are still closed (including the all important India one), but there's an outside chance I suppose.

If the count starts from the mid-470s tomorrow, I would realistically hope for it to drop to my level (466) by September. I turn 35 in November and that would bring my CRS down to 461, which is pretty bleak territory.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/07/mendicino-immigration-key-to-canadas-21st-century-success-0714915.html
Towards the last line of the page, it says that once the pandemic is passed, Canada might expect a surge in Global talents coming in. Although even this page is just speculation, I suddenly fear that FSW draws shall not at all resume until this Corona goes away.
Aus, NZ, UK (which conducts draws as Canada does) have all temporarily paused sending out invites.
Not sure Canada is following their strategy but be prepared for the worst as well guys
I know many here are anxious (positively) about tomo's draw and although IRCC has recently (July 1) tweeted that it has started to resume WP, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Spousal Visas, TRV and other similar ones, I'm still in a dilemma, as FSW's commencement has not been mentioned anywhere.
Already many lost points on Age, IELTS, ECA, and so on, and if IRCC invites outlanders only be Sept or Oct, it might be devastating for many.

Last edited:

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/07/mendicino-immigration-key-to-canadas-21st-century-success-0714915.html
Towards the last line of the page, it says that once the pandemic is passed, Canada might expect a surge in Global talents coming in. Although even this page is just speculation, I suddenly fear that FSW draws shall not at all resume until this Corona goes away.
Aus, NZ, UK (which conducts draws as Canada does) have all temporarily paused sending out invites.
Not sure Canada is following their strategy but be prepared for the worst as well guys
I know many here are anxious (positively) about tomo's draw and although IRCC has recently (July 1) tweeted that it has started to resume WP, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Spousal Visas, TRV and other similar ones, I'm still in a dilemma, as FSW's commencement has not been mentioned anywhere.
Already many lost points on Age, IELTS, ECA, and so on, and if IRCC invites outlanders only be Sept or Oct, it might be devastating for many.
You are absolutely on point, we might not see FSW draws this year. Pandemic is still far from over one small mistake can cost Canada alot and I am sure they will not take that chance.

Reactions: facethereality
Status
Not open for further replies.