+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
The best thing we should do is just wait for them send us an email with our ITA. I don’t care when I’ll receive it, I just wanna not get frustrated every draw... it is too much expectation and frustration in a short period of time. I am done with this EE. If they send me my ITA, I’ll be happy and I’ll cry (that's true), but if they don’t send me this ITA, that’s fine...my life won’t stop because I didn't receive it in this draw. One day I’ll receive this invitation... let’s keeping hope for the best!!

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
When I asked through Twitter, they told me they were inviting people who are here already. Well, there are FSW who live here.
This is so frustrating. It took me a lot to retake the IELTS, and when I got the mark I wanted, no FSW ITAs. Ugggh.
I can understand. I’m an FSW who’s in Canada already. I wish they consider people like us.

Reactions: hhzara and samirsam

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
They cannot invite only 1 portion of FSW people and ignore the rest, that will undermine the system as a whole and IRCC wont do that.
Not really. The idea behind inviting only CEC is that they are already in Canada. There are some people like me who’re FSWs in Canada with a much higher score.

Reactions: samirsam

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hoping LOL
I don’t think this year. Govt is busy dealing with other important problems.
FSW are just a part of immigration. There has been a protest from immigrant workers here in Ottawa asking for protection.
Canada is planning a pilot program to make all immigrant workers as PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.