+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Draws will happen after the second wave of covid19 is done. We aren't in the wave second yet and it is ravaging India, America, Brazil, China and South Africa. I would say likely that FSW draws will not happen until at least spring of next year. In the mean time seek the services of a qualified consultant or immigration attorney. They will able to explore all your options and also help you navigate the application process.
I know weed is legal here, but you're smoking something imported for sure.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Draws will happen after the second wave of covid19 is done. We aren't in the wave second yet and it is ravaging India, America, Brazil, China and South Africa. I would say likely that FSW draws will not happen until at least spring of next year. In the mean time seek the services of a qualified consultant or immigration attorney. They will able to explore all your options and also help you navigate the application process.
Buddy, if there are no draws then why would anyone go to consultants or lawyers? To waste money?

Reactions: joconstantine

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Yeah they're very sensitive about links for some reason.

But many sources are stating this, so things are looking up.
No idea what you link was but keep in mind this site is owned/managed by an immigration consultant so there are probably guidelines about posting links to other consultants/lawyers or anything that implies advertising either a for profit service or a product .

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
No idea what you link was but keep in mind this site is owned/managed by an immigration consultant so there are probably guidelines about posting links to other consultants/lawyers or anything that implies advertising either a for profit service or a product .
They don't allow youtube links generally, Maybe because of bandwidth issues, too.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
So according to the article mentioned in the forum, a fsw draw is expected in the summer, when does the Canadian summer end Btw?

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Guys, do you know how long the Postgraduate work permit is given after a 1-year (two-semester, 8 months) graduate certificate? Is it 1 year or 8 months?

Regards,
Elmir

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
I hope you know that VFS is not only for Canada but other companies as well? Those countries which are opening up travel or visa processing, VFS is opening for them.
Hence I mentioned select countries. India is eyeing to open international flights in August but no word on Canada visa processing. Also, while the numbers are still high, one should look at the recovery rate as well and also the low mortality rate.

Reactions: Sharanm7

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
My French results have arrived just today morning and I'm now at 474. Really hoping for a miraculous FSW draw today now.
Hi can you tell me how long have you been preparing for french and kindly suggest how to start with the preparation for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.