+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
No news yet? Before pandemic I had 418 points, I asked for an EOR of my IELTS and finally got the points I wanted to. My profile is now in 477 but no invitations... More bad luck than that? Don't think so :(

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
At least they should invite FSW who are already in Canada. I am studying here and only waiting for the invitation.
You can apply for a PGWP or BOWP in the interim. PR can come later. You have way more options than others, if you are already studying there.

Then CEC and PNP becomes easy too.

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
You can apply for a PGWP or BOWP in the interim. PR can come later. You have way more options than others, if you are already studying there.

Then CEC and PNP becomes easy too.
I am with my husband here, to get the PGWP I would need a job in either NOC, A or B. It is more difficult getting jobs when everybody is losing them :(

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
You’re lucky your crs 436 got you an ITA back in the old days, otherwise you’d be here joining us.
Yeah as if rigorous travel restrictions can wipe out the virus. Cases will soar no matter what. Students will be allowed no matter what!
If not this month, next month is okay but these dudes who immigrated exactly the way we try to immigrate will suddenly become medical advisors and immigration officers.
Not sure what makes these dudes to change their behavior just after they immigrate.
Nice quality of these dudes that immigrated ahead of us

Reactions: jesse1120

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
I am with my husband here, to get the PGWP I would need a job in either NOC, A or B. It is more difficult getting jobs when everybody is losing them :(
So did your husband come in as your partner?

That's probably one drawback of this approach - if something unforeseen like this happens, you jeopardize your chance.

Unlikely that FSWs are going to get any invites immediately so your best bet is to find a job for now. If FSWs get invites, then nothing like it.

But expecting things to be normal would be unwise. You will need a plan B.

Status
Not open for further replies.