+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
They got it from here. Atleast they are allowing people who are not eligible to travel to Canada right now to apply and get their visa approved and fly out as soon as travel restrictions are lifted.
If they are allowing visitor visa then every Tom, Dick, and Harry that will travel from any corner of the world will be able to obtain a visitor visa (if eligible) and at the same time not compromising on health measures.
Plus Visitor visa will usually be processed within 2 months at the max.
If this is being processed, then for sure by July or at the max by Aug, 'All draws' will resume undoubtedly.
There are some dudes here that were promising that Canada is not gonna allow anyone from outside until 2022 and I wanna hear from those dudes.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/apply-visit-work-student.html
Irony is that those dudes too were immigrants like us and they were more confident even than the Immigration Minister of Canada that Canada will not allow any outsiders until 2022.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
People will one day accept the grim reality that their goal of moving to Canada is over. Guys there are other countries that would love your talent
What's your problem? A friend of mine (PR) recently got 3 jobs (IT) in Alberta and he had the option to chose one of them.
He said that opportunities are booming amid the lockdown. I was still not believing and hence I too had a call with the HR who was talking my friend while offering the job. Firstly I was amazed at how HRs are too casual there compared to the HRs in organizations based in my country.
The HR said that IT (Server/Client Admin, Developed, Infrastructure support, Mainframe and other ITES) is booming.
She said manufacturing too is doing relatively better in Alberta as a whole. Media just overexaggerated it but the reality is not as worse as in other nations.
My sister lives in Downtown Montreal and almost everyone lost jobs (Part-Time, FT, Temporary, Contractual) are all being re-employed.
My cousin lives in Toronto as Graphic designer and he said that Animation (3d, 4d, Digital Poster, etc), UI-UX (User Interface, User eXperience) are all booming well.
My other cousin is in BC (studied Civil Engineering there and working as an Engineer at SNC-Lavalin Corporation) and he said Vancouver is back in track and many interviews are happening (although quite less compared to the pre-covid era).
Manufacturing (PPE, Safety Kits, Masks, Ventilators, Clothing, Food, Retail, Digital devices and many many more) is in full swing and most of them that have lost jobs are all employed.
Except aviation, tourism, hotel management, all other industries are back in action (with no compromise in health).
I had a call with all of my family members, friends who are spread throughout Canada and did not hear anything negative.
Stop discouraging people or if you wanna convey something, reveal it with facts.
Guys, move on with your dreams and ignore these people. They will always be around in every stage of our lives mocking our every action.
Canada has even started to process Visitor Visa, Student Visa, Spousal Permit from overseas.
Ours will be July or Aug.
Chill and be happy guys. We will make it

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
What's your problem? A friend of mine (PR) recently got 3 jobs (IT) in Alberta and he had the option to chose one of them.
He said that opportunities are booming amid the lockdown. I was still not believing and hence I too had a call with the HR who was talking my friend while offering the job. Firstly I was amazed at how HRs are too casual there compared to the HRs in organizations based in my country.
The HR said that IT (Server/Client Admin, Developed, Infrastructure support, Mainframe and other ITES) is booming.
She said manufacturing too is doing relatively better in Alberta as a whole. Media just overexaggerated it but the reality is not as worse as in other nations.
My sister lives in Downtown Montreal and almost everyone lost jobs (Part-Time, FT, Temporary, Contractual) are all being re-employed.
My cousin lives in Toronto as Graphic designer and he said that Animation (3d, 4d, Digital Poster, etc), UI-UX (User Interface, User eXperience) are all booming well.
My other cousin is in BC (studied Civil Engineering there and working as an Engineer at SNC-Lavalin Corporation) and he said Vancouver is back in track and many interviews are happening (although quite less compared to the pre-covid era).
Manufacturing (PPE, Safety Kits, Masks, Ventilators, Clothing, Food, Retail, Digital devices and many many more) is in full swing and most of them that have lost jobs are all employed.
Except aviation, tourism, hotel management, all other industries are back in action (with no compromise in health).
I had a call with all of my family members, friends who are spread throughout Canada and did not hear anything negative.
Stop discouraging people or if you wanna convey something, reveal it with facts.
Guys, move on with your dreams and ignore these people. They will always be around in every stage of our lives mocking our every action.
Canada has even started to process Visitor Visa, Student Visa, Spousal Permit from overseas.
We will bro,
I come too far, can't give up now!

Reactions: 7574323

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
If we eventually get this ITA in get to Canada, I will find you and buy you what ever your poison is..... this level of optimism is what we need here...

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Still marveling at the stupidity of the idea of spamming the IRCC twitter account with #openborders hashtag.

It's the digital equivalent of fraudulent economic migrants during the 2015 EU migration crisis meant for deserving Syrian refugees rioting near the border checkpoints in demanding and rioting to be let in.

Why should any nation let you in when you demand open borders which is the abolition of nationhood? Were these people raised in a barn? I am from India and hope the people doing this aren't Indians.

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Indeed, in India COVID has spiked which might be harmful for Canadians, hope those who advocate for travel lift will reconsider their approach.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
"It is extremely difficult for me to justify employers looking outside Alberta, to bring people into the labour market in the midst of an unprecedented crisis,” he said.
While the program will be temporarily suspended for dozens of industries, some such as meat packing will be able to continue to access the program, he said, promising more details next week.
The province will also reduce the number of certificates it hands out in a year through the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program, from 6,250 permanent resident nominations this year to no more than 4,000.
Kenney said that’s in part because travel restrictions due to COVID-19 are keeping people from coming to Alberta and also because of the weakened state of the economy when they arrive.

Please read the article for more info
https://edmontonjournal.com/news/politics/kenney-toews-to-unveil-plan-for-albertas-economic-recovery/wcm/b6b74e3f-8a37-4269-b822-488e1b9b8ec5/amp/?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR0agKh7vPWM3hLm5-NPruD-AeH1i-V8VRcfHu3NlAegRNRkwIxAViZSs6g

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Looks like the Express Entry Report was a good trend indicator. The report was already showing Alberta reducing the number of immigrants to the province so it looks like that trend will continue. Makes sense because of the job losses in that province due to oil and gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.