+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
You don’t need to trouble yourself about these trolls.
Great sir! Lemme ask you a question.
Many students who will be migrating on a Student visa, will be leaving by September or Jan can still carry virus right?
Many who got their COPR approved or CECs (who got ITAs) residing in India or USA or many who got OINP invitation are also outside Canada and some of them can still travel to Canada right (everything approved)?
Students are still traveling to Canada and those (PRs) who were on a vacation to India are still traveling.
Canada is doing proper screening and ensuring that nothing bypasses.
So why say 2022? Say 3000 or 4000AD

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
\just ban student visa...................more important is FSW for the economy obviously because we are going to be working
So you would by that argument close all Universities and colleges , fire all the lecturers, close down all the infrastructure and supply chains supporting these institutions . International students (642k in 2019) are a major contribution not only to the Canadian education system but also to the economy through international fees and the work they do alongside studying plus of course the spend on living expense.

COVID has reset immigration priorities especially as far as employment is concerned so FSW is can assume not a top [priority whilst so many residents will be out of work. It will come back but could speculate not for a while, nobody here knows despite all the predictions people keep pointlessly posting

Last edited:

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
So you would by that argument close all Universities and colleges , fire all the lecturers, close down all the infrastructure and supply chains supporting these institutions . International students (642k in 2019) are a major contribution not only to the Canadian education system but also to the economy through international fees and the work they do alongside studying plus of course the spend on living expense.

COVID has reset immigration priorities especially as far as employment is concerned so FSW is can assume not a top [priority whilst so many residents will be out of work. It will come back but could speculate not for a while, nobody here knows despite all the predictions people keep pointlessly posting
Impossible to impose travel restrictions on students . Even the recent EU travel ban exempted students.

babygigix

Mar 4, 2020
lmao the CEC candidates found this thread and suddenly its bad vibes. guys we are all anxious. we can have opposing views and two parallel truths can exist. We are very happy for the CEC candidates and their luck regardless of how low the score goes but lets all collectively use our energy into hoping FSW draws resume soon. im not a peacekeeper lmao far from it, but i dont know about you guys but these arguments are exhausting.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
lmao the CEC candidates found this thread and suddenly its bad vibes. guys we are all anxious. we can have opposing views and two parallel truths can exist. We are very happy for the CEC candidates and their luck regardless of how low the score goes but lets all collectively use our energy into hoping FSW draws resume soon. im not a peacekeeper lmao far from it, but i dont know about you guys but these arguments are exhausting.
It’s tiring..... really!

Reactions: babygigix

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
so now they are working on outland CoPR,and let them in or extend, would tht be a positive sign for us?
Yup, seems positive to me. Eagerly awaiting the travel announcement. I hope July brings some relief for us FSWs. We've been waiting patiently with our high scores and our documents for many months. :)

Exactly. I posted a comment about this yesterday, trying to regain the positivity here, and the moderators removed it. Hopefully these ones stay here, as it doesn't seem right that people can antagonize FSWs, and when we try to stabilize the conversation, posts get removed to "clean up the thread". I wish all of you well in the coming draws. Let's try and remain positive, and supportive of one another.

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Guys, I got a proposal for all of us who desperately waiting FSW-draws. What if each of us will reply to IRCC's twitter with following message:

"Dear IRCC,
Please shed a light when next FSW draw will happen. Outland applicants have sacrificed a lot to gain points by learning English, French, evaluating educational degree. It's been almost 5 months with no clear position from your side what should we expect. Some of us losing points for age, validity of certificates and what's more important mental prosperity. This is absolutely nonsense to be on hold for months.

Please come back with official position on this issue.

#RESUMEFSW #OPENBORDERS"

We should fight for our rights since we've already done a big job.

Status
Not open for further replies.