+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
If
No, enter it separately but one reference letter stating the two roles is fine.
If that is the case, in my current role, I had change in designation from A to B due to organization restructure but all roles and responsibilities remain same. I do have document from company stating the change. Should it be mentioned in the reference letter?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
If

If that is the case, in my current role, I had change in designation from A to B due to organization restructure but all roles and responsibilities remain same. I do have document from company stating the change. Should it be mentioned in the reference letter?
Yes, it should be mentioned.

Reactions: mvneema10

sufjans

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I worked at one company for 3.5 years and got promoted twice. The job duties remained the same. In my profile I submitted one job with my last designation as the job title. Now in experience letter I'm going to include all three designations and their durations along with duties and responsibilities. Is that wrong?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, I just submitted my updated ielts result details but points showing still same, while points calculator showing increase if 12 points

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I worked at one company for 3.5 years and got promoted twice. The job duties remained the same. In my profile I submitted one job with my last designation as the job title. Now in experience letter I'm going to include all three designations and their durations along with duties and responsibilities. Is that wrong?
You can edit if you haven't gotten ITA but if you have, add the other titles to your personal history and submit the reference letter that has all the designations/roles and responsibilities. No fuss.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Also, I wasn't sure of getting an ITA at 469 so I sent my Master's for evaluation again to IQAS. Would that impact my application in any way?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
1. When you say you have 2 roles in one "form", do you mean reference letter?
2. Are they both under the same NOC?
All my positions are under the same NOC. So at one place, I had one promotion. And at another I had a promotion and a transfer. So for the latter I was thinking of two entries since the city changed. But for the other, one entry should suffice right? Cause my reference letter states two positions

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
All my positions are under the same NOC. So at one place, I had one promotion. And at another I had a promotion and a transfer. So for the latter I was thinking of two entries since the city changed. But for the other, one entry should suffice right? Cause my reference letter states two positions
Great. I have read about past applicants who have had one entry and two positions mentioned in the reference letter. And they just named the entry as the most recent job title.

I've also read about past applicants who have made it into two separate entries, and then used the same reference letter for both, as it referenced both positions.

So, either way could work for you. :)

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Great. I have read about past applicants who have had one entry and two positions mentioned in the reference letter. And they just named the entry as the most recent job title.

I've also read about past applicants who have made it into two separate entries, and then used the same reference letter for both, as it referenced both positions.

So, either way could work for you. :)
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.