+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

abnan

Jul 17, 2019
The US elections could possibly be a silver lining for a lot of dreamers here. If we see the Year end reports of the Canadian Immigration, the top 3 NOCs who were invited were Tech NOCs and with a pro immigration govt in US, it will be a no brainier for the techies to look for Canada as the opportunities are way more in US. This would also hold good for a lot of US Visa holders who were looking for alternatives. But only time will tell on what would actually happen..

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Here's the math:

(10848-(12007-(5000-2174-185))+3345+413)/14

10848 = number of people in the 461-470 range on draw 169
12007 = number of people in the 461-470 range on draw 168
Oh ok, I thought that you calculated only the 471-1200 range, cause thats the only range showed on ur table

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Oh ok, I thought that you calculated only the 471-1200 range, cause thats the only range showed on ur table
For the draws that had cutoffs higher than 471, I calculated only the 471-600 range.
for the last 2 ones, I added the 461-470 as well.

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
When do you think it would be good to ask for GSCM notes? My AOR is first week of September, and was thinking of asking for them 5 months in (February) or so.
I just want to get everything ready to land in Canada by mid-summer 2021 :)

@Road.to.canada20 what's your AOR cara? Congrats on getting your Biometerics elsewhere, I had to do the same, flew to an ASC in the US
AOR is 24 August. And I'm hoping to land in Canada the same as you, in mid summer!
Ps: Cara is for men, and I'm a woman! :)

Reactions: BlindGoku

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The US elections could possibly be a silver lining for a lot of dreamers here. If we see the Year end reports of the Canadian Immigration, the top 3 NOCs who were invited were Tech NOCs and with a pro immigration govt in US, it will be a no brainier for the techies to look for Canada as the opportunities are way more in US. This would also hold good for a lot of US Visa holders who were looking for alternatives. But only time will tell on what would actually happen..
Yep I agree, more opportunities plus more pay too in the US

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
This will help .

Canada Approves Vaccine and Could Start Shots Next Week

Canada approved the same coronavirus inoculation codeveloped by Pfizer that Britain authorized last week, and that American regulators will consider on Thursday.

Reactions: Emman O.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
This will help .

Canada Approves Vaccine and Could Start Shots Next Week

Canada approved the same coronavirus inoculation codeveloped by Pfizer that Britain authorized last week, and that American regulators will consider on Thursday.
"In Canada, enough doses have been purchased to immunize citizens five times over if all the leading vaccines are approved."

Well, hopefully with the excess of vaccines they might have, they could facilitate some vaccines for new PRs when landing

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Those who are submitting post ITA, are you listing each position held as a separate job entry? If I have two roles in one form, should I make one entry or two? If I make one, should I just add the last position held?

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Also for my current job the location has changed. I worked in two cities with a transfer so should I list it as one or two?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Those who are submitting post ITA, are you listing each position held as a separate job entry? If I have two roles in one form, should I make one entry or two? If I make one, should I just add the last position held?
We should specify all the roles you have had if it was a promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.