+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I have lost all my hope...I think there will be no FSW in 2020.... and feel like wasted time, money and energy for this Canada dream.. continues increase of files in pool with 470+ score make me feel that there is no chance for 468.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I have lost all my hope...I think there will be no FSW in 2020.... and feel like wasted time, money and energy for this Canada dream.. continues increase of files in pool with 470+ score make me feel that there is no chance for 468.
Dude 468 is a wayyy better score man. Why you are feeling dejected with such a good score. As long as you do not age out and your IELTS is not expiring in the next 8 months, you are very very safe
I'm at 462 and still hopeful
Cheer up mate

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Have you thought of another country?

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Then just remove your profile from the pool. Don’t cry over your 468 score and bring your negativity here

Reactions: hydrizxcv

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
The dude with 468 is making it. Probably the second half of July will see a FSW draw. When there are lesser ppl in the pool currently and not so many be able to join the pool in just a month, there is every chance that you will be invited in the third draw. As I said, cheer up mate, you are making it.
Just do not listen to those who cloud your hope with negativity. Pre-Covid is a completely different scenario, not many will be able to get into the pool as it was before.
I bet, score will move down to 450s when draws consistently take place.
But have caution dude. If this goes on like this, have a serious plan B and ensure that at least that can be implemented.
Simple as that

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
The dude with 468 is making it. Probably the second half of July will see a FSW draw. When there are lesser ppl in the pool currently and not so many be able to join the pool in just a month, there is every chance that you will be invited in the third draw. As I said, cheer up mate, you are making it.
Just do not listen to those who cloud your hope with negativity. Pre-Covid is a completely different scenario, not many will be able to get into the pool as it was before.
But have caution dude. If this goes on like this, have a serious plan B and ensure that at least that can be implemented.
Simple as that
"Scores will move down to 450", You must be smoking something good, my man.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Simple as that
Yeah dude, keep pushing your predicted dates further down.

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
[/QUOTE]
Simple as that
Im here at 456.. can improve atleast by 3/4 points by retaking IELTS..

There are conflicting observations within this forum regarding the pace of ECA and IELTS processing in the near future .. a few say it’s drastically slowed down .. a few others say that new profiles are pulling up at a brisk pace !!

N now the H1B ban ... and it’s potential impact on Express Entry !

I am being neutral and not putting my head too much as to when FSWs will resume ... I am an FSW myself...

Atleast hoping that ECA n IELTS slow down their considerably, so that we can get past just in time !!

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020

There are conflicting observations within this forum regarding the pace of ECA and IELTS processing in the near future .. a few say it’s drastically slowed down .. a few others say that new profiles are pilling up at a brisk pace !!

I am being neutral and not putting my head too much, as to when FSWs will resume ... I am an FSW myself...

Atleast hoping that ECA n IELTS slow down their pace considerably, so that we can get past just in time !!
[/QUOTE]

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hey Praveen,
I was as well at 456 and then recently maxed out my Ielts score but the crs went up to only 459.
I believe we are bound to learn C1 level french to gain more score.

There are conflicting observations within this forum regarding the pace of ECA and IELTS processing in the near future .. a few say it’s drastically slowed down .. a few others say that new profiles are pilling up at a brisk pace !!

I am being neutral and not putting my head too much, as to when FSWs will resume ... I am an FSW myself...

Atleast hoping that ECA n IELTS slow down their pace considerably, so that we can get past just in time !!

Status
Not open for further replies.