+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 78th Draw

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hello forum members,
Although it's very disheartening to see the recent draw don't lose your hope. There are a few things i observed with these recent trends
1. On November last year the number of ITA's issued was the same as of this year and it gradually increased and got into full phase in the first quarter of this year. I believe the same pattern will repeat.
2. CIC announced the new timestamp based system on June but it came into effect on November although the timeframe to develop the software should be considered, there are chances that they wanted to implement it with the fresh new yearly quota
3. Also last year they wanted to issue the leftover quotas which they had in the first two quaters of 2016 so third quater seen a bump in the ITA numbers. But this year the first two quaters they issued higher invites and a gradual decrease in the third quarter.
4. The last PNP and FSTW only draw might be a hint to know that the last years quota is exhausted and the new quota is starting
5. Also OINP staffs said that they will issue new NOI's based on next year's quota when they reopen later this year if this year's quota is over. High chànces that CIC also follows such trend.

May be CIC dont want scores to drop below 410 so congesting the pool for a while is the only way to fix the threshold. Also to note this new timestamp system is an advantage as CIC usually reduces or increases invites by a 100 to get a roundoff score, so early profile creaters will benefit from it, those at 432 will know its advantages better. I assume on November 2k ITAs will continue although we have a biweekly draw and from December the raise in ITAs issued will be high

All these stated above might go wrong as well these are just my two cents. But whatever happens the quota has seen a slight increase so more ITAs will follow sooner or later. Stay strong ..God bless us all..

You are 100% correct @Kakkarot . If we check the last year's December draw after the PNP draw in end of the November, less ITA were issued and 27 points up. In later draws, gradually the score got decreased and increased the number of ITAs. May be it will take 4 more draws to reach the score to 430

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
so Possible date of draws for rest of the year is :
78th Draw -- 22nd, November, 2017
79th Draw -- 06th, December, 2017
80th Draw -- 20th, December, 2017

but cannot predict the scores and number of invitations :rolleyes::):rolleyes: because as you all know, CIC is so tricky
some are saying there can be another draw next wednesday........

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
some are saying there can be another draw next Wednesday........
even I wish to have it, but the truth is already we had 2 consecutive draws in November, that's why I am not expecting on coming Wednesday. on the other argument, there is a possibility to have the draw on next week because of total invitations in last 2 draws. It was just 2800 invitations. Let's hope for bigger volumes and continues draws:)

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Guys the remaining draws in 2017 would witness the same cut off range as the number of invitations for filling this year's quota is minimal.
But by Jan, the trend will progress and the second draw in Jan will focus on 3000+ ITAs and by feb end, the guys stuck in 430s would get their ITAs. Until then all guys less than 445 plz take rest and chill for New year

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
C
Those at 401-410, 411-420 and 421-430 are jumping to higher scores with better IELTS scores. That's why the cumulative addition of applicants to these ranges is less.
Correct.. Even my wife is lagging bcoz of 6.5 in writing module.. Otherwise from 432 we would be sitting at 489 by scoring 8777.. Now seeing the unpredictability and rush for express entry.. We are taking ielts again. Can't sit n wait

Reactions: Mithu3

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Now I just wait for a new ROH thread.:rolleyes:

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Feel like an idiot - we took IELTS last year and had a score of 418. But i delayed WES thinking 418 will never be enough, but then the scores dropped, but i was too late to get WES. And now was been waiting at 428 since June 5. Lose 5 points tomorrow (Happy Birthday to me!!). Can't increase my score easily (IELTS 9,9,9,8.5) without PNP or a job.
Anyway, need to wait till March when my spouse can be the primary and our score will be >460 - assuming she can improve her IELTS slightly.
Chill mate! ur time will come

Wish you a very happy birthday