+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 78th Draw

thuyaaung

Mar 20, 2017
This is slightly off topic. But can I make my EE profile without having hard copy of my ECA? I just got my ECA online but it’ll take sometime for it to reach me. I want to get in the pool asap so that I’ve some months under my belt before Jan 2018. As it is my CRS will be 410 :(
You will never need the hard copy of ECA report. To create EE profile, you just need ECA reference number you find in ECA report pdf.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi guys,

Surprising draw indeed, but do not lose hope. This is only a temporary increase in the scores. The fact remains that more candidates are going to be invited soon in order to meet the 2018 target. So do not worry. Last year it happened for a few draws then there was a rapid fall in the scores. So I repeat, DO NOT LOSE HOPE. All is well.

#staypositive
I would like to echo the same sentiment. Please do not feel disheartened. It’s the cream that got skimmed off.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Feel like an idiot - we took IELTS last year and had a score of 418. But i delayed WES thinking 418 will never be enough, but then the scores dropped, but i was too late to get WES. And now was been waiting at 428 since June 5. Lose 5 points tomorrow (Happy Birthday to me!!). Can't increase my score easily (IELTS 9,9,9,8.5) without PNP or a job.
Anyway, need to wait till March when my spouse can be the primary and our score will be >460 - assuming she can improve her IELTS slightly.
It’s all about the timing friend. Maybe post March is the time for you. Crs had dropped till 413, in a short window period, it can happen again.

Reactions: andieangel

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys.i know CRS trend is a bit depressing.. hope gives wings to dreams..let the hope be alive..May be after this rough patch we will experience a smooth road..hold on becauase your hopes will speed you on these lovely roads. Hoping and waiting at 417

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
so Possible date of draws for rest of the year is :
78th Draw -- 22nd, November, 2017
79th Draw -- 06th, December, 2017
80th Draw -- 20th, December, 2017

but cannot predict the scores and number of invitations :rolleyes::):rolleyes: because as you all know, CIC is so tricky
15 would be the draw....

Getty

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
1221; 6311; 6511
App. Filed.......
04/05/17
Nomination.....
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
What a bummer :(!

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
Dear Experts, need your advise, i have claimed 15 points of my sibling (Sister) in canada on June & reached 416 points, My Sir Name which i did not get changed after marriage is Amna "Riaz" whereas my Husband's name is Zeeshan. i got NOI for Ontario & now in process of submitting my documents. While acquiring document from sister, i got to know that she has entered my name in her siblings list as Amna Zeeshan instead of my original legal Name Amna Riaz. Now if i submit the documents claiming her my sister (Family registration Certificate, her PR card etc) they would certainly put an obligation that name is changed. Based on these facts she is now reluctant for her documents to be submitted. Having all this story discussed with my consultant he said we are not going to submit any documents for your sister & would put a disclaimer that currently we could not manage to have her documents. Because, even if do not claim 15 siblings point i still stand at 401 & is eligible for Ontario nomination.
Please suggest, if this approach is good to go or would it create problem?? I am the principal applicant in this case.

Oct 29, 2017
Qatar
I dont understand this fluctuation.. We have been doing useless analyses, one thing which is out of our control is "New Applicants". Since these candidates and their CRS is beyond our prediction so cant be sure about future trends.