+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 78th Draw

starrylilac

Aug 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-08-2017
Current Employer's reference letter is required as per document checklist for express entry.. How are we supposed to handle this? I cannot disclose my immigration plan to my employer now. Please suggest
I just got mine yesterday. My excuse is: I want to go to a foreign country for Christmas, and for getting visa I need this document. That's normal.

Ravidm92

Nov 25, 2017
Hello All,

I received the NOI from Ontario and finished filling the mandatory fields in the application yesterday.

I tried to make the payment using the credit card but unfortunately I received the error below within 5 seconds.
I did not refresh the page or do anything and it automatically threw an error. I received the message that the amount (1500 CAD) has been deducted from the credit card already but the status of the application has not changed to "submitted". The current status is still 'waiting for submission'.

I have currently sent an email to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca but havent received any update yet on this.

Did anyone receive the same error while making the payment?

Error:
[1]error running sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]error.Please try again.If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

Any quick help is appreciated as the deadline to submit the application is approaching.
How did you resolved this , I am in same situation right now.. Can you Help.

naecruz

Jan 16, 2019
Hi there,

I need help regarding reconsideration for my case. Anyone who can help me?

Thank you so much.

Naê