+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

vinamra

Apr 11, 2017
NOC Code......
This is for your reference, now and future.

People who have their ITAs or will get their ITA in the upcoming draw/s can join the whatsapp group here :)
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iyq4danTiGF31eCP6WwNnm

The intent is to help out as many as possible into making the transition as smooth as possible.

Wish the best for everyone who aspires to see themselves on the other side.

Regards.

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I have submitted my PR application yesterday after the invite received in 77th draw. How long does cic take to process the application. I have heard that the processing time of cic has reduced dramatically and they release PR as quickly as possible.One of my friend received it in 15days and other in 21days. Is it so quick even currently?
Anybody pls update...

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I was reading this post about the quota description of candidates to be offered ITA's in 2017. Against the 77,300 high target of 2017, 77,773 ITA's have already been issued this year with almost 2 to 3 draws still remaining in the year.

Is is possible that CIC shall start targeting the 2018 quota ahead of time or will they keep it slow till the end of this year and start with a boost at the start of 2018? Their intention shall definitely be a major deciding factor in the CRS scores of upcoming draws.

Thoughts please?

Thanks in advance
--
Any thoughts by the learned audience herein? I seem this is a valid argument and may hold some logic if evaluated.

Thanks in advance

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
What I have heard is that they are sending out PR replies within 15-20 days now.
That's amazing. Just to be on the same page are we speaking of the 6 months processing time which follows submission of documents post ITA?

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I have submitted my PR application yesterday after the invite received in 77th draw. How long does cic take to process the application. I have heard that the processing time of cic has reduced dramatically and they release PR as quickly as possible.One of my friend received it in 15days and other in 21days. Is it so quick even currently?
Hey, keep us informed about your application status. Planning to submit mine next week

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I see this thread has almost died out. Is there some other link available where discussion related to upcoming draw predictions is undergoing?

Also is there one else or is it only me who is hoping for a draw today although logically speaking i know its near to impossible that there shall be a draw today?

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
I see this thread has almost died out. Is there some other link available where discussion related to upcoming draw predictions is undergoing?

Also is there one else or is it only me who is hoping for a draw today although logically speaking i know its near to impossible that there shall be a draw today?
Ray of Hope - 79th Draw People are active here... :)

Reactions: Nofear

ash_imt

Apr 12, 2018
I am about to send docs to WES for Evaluation.
Going by the forum feedback they might not consider my 2 yr full time PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad.
What do you suggest based on your experience; what extra docs I shall send as per AIU letter its equivalent to MBA

Urgent help I am alumni of 2000 batch of PGDCA full time IMT Ghaziabad, Are WES recognizing the 2 yr full time PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad.

micdso

Nov 1, 2017
Hi I'm copying this from a post I wrote on another thread.

My initial ECA report released on 6th September read:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Management Studies
Year: 2009
Awarded by: University of Mumbai
Major/Specialization: Management Studies
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2013
Awarded by: SIES College of Management Studies
Major/Specialization: Management
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian
education credential.

On 7th September, I wrote to them mentioning that my institution is recognised by AICTE and also presented the link to check it.

On 16th September, received a specific reply from WES - Institution recognition is not important. It is the program that needs to be recognised. If I wish, my institution could submit documentary proof and they would consider re evaluating.

On 18th September, I submitted - Bonafide letter from college + Letter from AICTE mentioning the Reference ID for the institution and program in a sealed envelope.

On 20th September, it was received at wes and file went into review.

On 4th October, they replied that it is not recognised and the report stays as it is (It is an automated message with one or two sentences added).

On 5th October - I wrote to them (a little bluntly) asking what exactly do they want. I had submitted everything possible.

Lull period till 2nd Nov (with no response)

On 3rd November, received a mail stating my evaluation is complete on 6th September. I thought this meant PERIOD, we are not going to entertain more requests from you.
However, out of curiosity, went to recheck my ECA report and noticed the following:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Management Studies
Year: 2009
Awarded by: University of Mumbai
Major/Specialization: Management Studies

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2013
Awarded by: SIES College of Management Studies
Major/Specialization: Management

Please let me know if you need any help.
Hi. I need help. I did my PGDM HR batch 13-15. Got my transcripts and send it to wes
Got the same reply as yours. I was contemplating wending my documents to IQAS for evaluation. Please suggest

Reactions: CANPRI