+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

itiwari

Oct 26, 2017
hi,

I need urgent assistance here.
My score was 455 when i submitted the application. Yesterday when the draw came and i logged in , it was automatically updated to 462 and i received the invite. This is because of Canadian work experience calculation the system does.
If we count day wise my work experience is coming to 3 years and 9 months approx, but system has calculated the scores as per 4 years experience because of which i got a jump from 455 to 462.

My documents are already sorted and ready.
When i calculate the experience by days then it is 75 days short from 4 years. This might be a risk as the immigration may reject saying misrepresentation of information.

I got the invite because of the new score calculated by CIC but i am in a dilemma whether i should submit the application or not?
Or should i decline this and wait or another draw?

What should i do?

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I have submitted my PR application yesterday after the invite received in 77th draw. How long does cic take to process the application. I have heard that the processing time of cic has reduced dramatically and they release PR as quickly as possible.One of my friend received it in 15days and other in 21days. Is it so quick even currently?

Reactions: Saidkhan

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
hi,

I need urgent assistance here.
My score was 455 when i submitted the application. Yesterday when the draw came and i logged in , it was automatically updated to 462 and i received the invite. This is because of Canadian work experience calculation the system does.
If we count day wise my work experience is coming to 3 years and 9 months approx, but system has calculated the scores as per 4 years experience because of which i got a jump from 455 to 462.

My documents are already sorted and ready.
When i calculate the experience by days then it is 75 days short from 4 years. This might be a risk as the immigration may reject saying misrepresentation of information.

I got the invite because of the new score calculated by CIC but i am in a dilemma whether i should submit the application or not?
Or should i decline this and wait or another draw?

What should i do?

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,
Happen may what do not submit any false information.. If anything is reducing your CRS score then that's a crucial information and it has to be pitch perfect. All the best

Reactions: itiwari

absz

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I have submitted my PR application yesterday after the invite received in 77th draw. How long does cic take to process the application. I have heard that the processing time of cic has reduced dramatically and they release PR as quickly as possible.One of my friend received it in 15days and other in 21days. Is it so quick even currently?
How did you do it so fast, I mean were your documents all ready before hand? What about medical did you go through it as well?

itiwari

Oct 26, 2017
Hi,
Happen may what do not submit any false information.. If anything is reducing your CRS score then that's a crucial information and it has to be pitch perfect. All the best
hi , thanks this means i should decline this invite and wait for another round of draw.
Other option is to wait 74 days and then submit the application because then 4 years will be done completely, but there may be 3-4 draws happening during this wait time and there are chances of cutoff less than 455.
So it is better to decline right now and wait for 15th nov or 22nd nov round?

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
hi , thanks this means i should decline this invite and wait for another round of draw.
Other option is to wait 74 days and then submit the application because then 4 years will be done completely, but there may be 3-4 draws happening during this wait time and there are chances of cutoff less than 455.
So it is better to decline right now and wait for 15th nov or 22nd nov round?
Yes absolutely. Your score is really nice. And the next draw will definitely come down. This draw had an exceptionally high cut off due to Wednesday PNP draw. You gonna get through. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Yes all my documents were ready. My CRS was 475 and was expecting an invite on Last Wednesday itself but the draw came out for PNP so had to wait for couple of days waiting for the next draw. I was in a ready steady go position. :D
How did you do it so fast, I mean were your documents all ready before hand? What about medical did you go through it as well?

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I was reading this post about the quota description of candidates to be offered ITA's in 2017. Against the 77,300 high target of 2017, 77,773 ITA's have already been issued this year with almost 2 to 3 draws still remaining in the year.

Is is possible that CIC shall start targeting the 2018 quota ahead of time or will they keep it slow till the end of this year and start with a boost at the start of 2018? Their intention shall definitely be a major deciding factor in the CRS scores of upcoming draws.

Thoughts please?

Thanks in advance
--