+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

SNA321

Jul 21, 2017
Wondering if anyone can give me some advice I have a NOI from June 2017 and my CRS recently went down to 420. I'm using an agent to do my application and an application for Ontario PNP human capital stream is very expensive. What are my chances of an ITA if I apply to this. Thanks
i think you should apply and avail this opportunity, a lot of ppl who rcvd NOIs in May, Jun and Jul were not able to apply in time and were waiting for scores to fall, the cutoff scores haven't fallen since then to 420 or 410 level, there is still no guarantee that they will, if your NOI is valid you should go for it before it expires.

Reactions: Lala1234

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
The option to print is present only at the very very end. You have to get to that Summary page at the very end and hit the Submit button, and then you have that one last chance to print before submitting for real and getting taken to the payment page. You also need to have all documents uploaded and application deemed complete (by the error checker on the site) before you will get to the Summary page.
Is this EE or OINP? I'm trying for EE.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello, my CRS is above 241 but I haven't received an ITA from the 76th draw. Did something go wrong?
You’re kidding right? Please read carefully about what kind of draw happened, how many ITAs they given, for what, then go back to see for which program you applied, check your math and after all that if you still have questions come back here.

Thanks in advance!

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Is this EE or OINP? I'm trying for EE.
Sorry! I thought you were talking about OINP! I do not know of any way to print out your EE application.

Reactions: Saidkhan

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
1. OINP+Nomination+ITA+PNP-PR= This will take 5-7 months. (By March-June)
2. April ITA+FSW PR= (By May-June)

Both options will give you PR at the same time IMO. :)
Thanks, I forgot to take processing times into account! I don't know, maybe I should just wait then. Seems silly to pay all that money for instant gratification when it might just end up taking a similar amount of time anyway. Also, the extra document requirements are making me nervous; the more they have to look at, the more they can potentially find fault with. If only the price wasn't so ridiculous, I'd have already applied by now. :rolleyes:

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

closingtime

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I have been a long time lurker ( first time poster )

I am looking to apply via the OINP, my profile for express entry was created earlier this week, I have one question.

Should I re-create my Express Entry profile or given that it was created this week, would it be recent enough for OINP NOI ?

Thank you for any advice you can give and all the best of luck in your journey(s)

Reactions: PixelDust

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thanks, I forgot to take processing times into account! I don't know, maybe I should just wait then. Seems silly to pay all that money for instant gratification when it might just end up taking a similar amount of time anyway. Also, the extra document requirements are making me nervous; the more they have to look at, the more they can potentially find fault with. If only the price wasn't so ridiculous, I'd have already applied by now. :rolleyes:
Only good thing with OINP is that they will not reject your application without asking for missing documents or justification on something. And all your PR documents will be ready with OINP and pending list includes medicals and PCC only along with update on some old documents. That's it but Post-AOR waiting period is too much now. I guess in your case, direct ITA under FSW category will give you better options as you can stay anywhere in Canada. Best Wishes for your application. :)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

I have been a long time lurker ( first time poster )

I am looking to apply via the OINP, my profile for express entry was created earlier this week, I have one question.

Should I re-create my Express Entry profile or given that it was created this week, would it be recent enough for OINP NOI ?

Thank you for any advice you can give and all the best of luck in your journey(s)
No need to re-create it.