+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 77th Draw

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
I have created EE profile on june-2017. Which was created by my consultant. But he denied to create a new one. So ,. I created by myself. And he withdraw my current profile
ok understand. Does this mean you are no longer utilising his services?

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will ontario decrease points thrashold below 400 or will it remain firm at this point in 2018? Any thoughts / opinions guys.

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
so one has to be in canada for this............. this rules my friend out............do u have any other ideas on how to increase his crs score........i m coaching him for the IELTS thing but any other streams expected to open that may be able to pull his score up?
Current resident/temporary worker status
Highschool diploma or evaluation
CLB 4 in all factors
12 months full time work as a skilled worker or 24 months as a part time skilled worker

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-alberta-opportunity-stream.aspx

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
But why would you want to proceed with AINP-AOS? In order to be eligible for it, you need at least 1 year of Canadian Experience.
I guess if you already have 1 year of Canadian Experience than people would want to go through CEC route rather than PNP
So long story short...

I will get 1 year skilled experience in Dec 2017 and i have no degree, so that's taking my score down. If i would have 1 year post secondary school diploma or so, my CRS would be 600+ and i am running out of time to get PR. We (Me and my Wife) are taking IELTS on Dec 2 and hoping for high scores, but best case scenario we will get 428 CRS - that will be great and I can just wait a bit for ITA.

However I think getting AOS(AINP) is not a problem when you are still waiting in case things go south.

Just checking all the options available...

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Will ontario decrease points thrashold below 400 or will it remain firm at this point in 2018? Any thoughts / opinions guys.
Well this depends on how much the federal government drops the points. IMO, if direct ITA are lower than 410, they will also have to drop in order to make money.

Regards

Reactions: Saidkhan

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
so one has to be in canada for this............. this rules my friend out............do u have any other ideas on how to increase his crs score........i m coaching him for the IELTS thing but any other streams expected to open that may be able to pull his score up?
I am not aware of any other streams/option available. I am looking only at Alberta at this point and there is not much here, AOS is something fresh.

I think English is the best CRS booster! So just carry on... up to 128 points for CLB10.

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Registered for OINP, but I'm finding it very hard to justify spending $1500 CAD when I'm at 416 (going up to 441 in April) and perhaps only a few months away from getting an ITA. How's everyone else feeling?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Couple of doubts to clear before I get the ITA,

1. the PCC should be addressed to whom? The high commission or Visa Officer of IRCC?
2. The reference letters to be addressed to whom? Visa officer of IRCC or To whom it may concern?
3. Bank letters to be addressed to The high commission or Visa Officer of IRCC?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Registered for OINP, but I'm finding it very hard to justify spending $1500 CAD when I'm at 416 (going up to 441 in April) and perhaps only a few months away from getting an ITA. How's everyone else feeling?
1. OINP+Nomination+ITA+PNP-PR= This will take 5-7 months. (By March-June)
2. April ITA+FSW PR= (By May-June)

Both options will give you PR at the same time IMO. :)

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
@Karnesh..the processing time for Onip has come down drastically..do u still think it will take 5-7 months to receive a PR finally?

drshohrat

Aug 26, 2017
I am not aware of any other streams/option available. I am looking only at Alberta at this point and there is not much here, AOS is something fresh.

I think English is the best CRS booster! So just carry on... up to 128 points for CLB10.
thnx.......