Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Only good thing with OINP is that they will not reject your application without asking for missing documents or justification on something. And all your PR documents will be ready with OINP and pending list includes medicals and PCC only along with update on some old documents. That's it but Post-AOR waiting period is too much now. I guess in your case, direct ITA under FSW category will give you better options as you can stay anywhere in Canada. Best Wishes for your application. :)
Could you please share your post-ITA timeline so far?

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Only good thing with OINP is that they will not reject your application without asking for missing documents or justification on something. And all your PR documents will be ready with OINP and pending list includes medicals and PCC only along with update on some old documents. That's it but Post-AOR waiting period is too much now. I guess in your case, direct ITA under FSW category will give you better options as you can stay anywhere in Canada. Best Wishes for your application. :)
Thanks, appreciate that! All the best to you too. :D

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Reaching out for help:

Question:

While applying for ONIP, is there a way in which we can upload multiple files under one category. Example, They have asked to submit all pages of the passport. So, do we need to make it into one file? I tried compressing using Zip but it doesn't seem to take zip files.

Your help would be much appreciated!

Thank you

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Reaching out for help:

Question:

While applying for ONIP, is there a way in which we can upload multiple files under one category. Example, They have asked to submit all pages of the passport. So, do we need to make it into one file? I tried compressing using Zip but it doesn't seem to take zip files.

Thank you
You will have to merge individual PDF pages into one PDF document. ZIP files are not allowed.

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Quick check-list for those who're preparing OINP documents.

1. Passport- Full passport copy in 1 PDF
2. NOI Letter- Save as a Print Copy in PDF from CIC Account
3. Photograph- as per guideline
4. Birth Certificate:- Original and Translated (From Notary)
5. Education:- Scanned Wes Report and Degree's certificate (Attested by Notary)- After Submitting online profile- Pay for extra copy of report to be delivered to OINP department. (Digital or Hard copy)
6. IELTS:- Scanned copy of original test report.
7. Work Experience:- Resume, Work Contract/Joining Letter, Reference/Experience letter, Salary Stubs of last 6 Months, Check details on what to include in these letter as per guidelines.
8. Proof Of Compensation:- Salary slips with Account details showing such entries.
9. Funds:- Minimum balance account, Bank Statement- Your account, Sum Equivalent to CAD money on bank letter, Gift deed if there is sudden inflow of funds and account statement.
10. Intent to reside in Ontario Letter
11. Relative in Canada- Citizenship/PR card, Driving License, Passport, Ontario Health Card.

Hi Karnesh,

Your post is really helpful. I have a doubt here. Do we need to get the WES and our degree certificates attested by Notary? I didn't see it on ONIP website. Could you please clarify?

Thank you!

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
To everyone waiting on a NOI from OINP......please share if you have received one so those of us who have been in the pool for a few months can be better guided as to whether or not need to recreate profile.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks! I know you're done with your application but please remember to authorize your ECA to share the results with the OINP :)
Thanks, yes, that's a very important step that can be done only after registering! I did that yesterday right after registering and getting my file number.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi Karnesh,

Your post is really helpful. I have a doubt here. Do we need to get the WES and our degree certificates attested by Notary? I didn't see it on ONIP website. Could you please clarify?

Thank you!
Hi. No for WES. Degree certificate only if it’s in another language. (There’s no harm in sending attested degree certificate scanned copy) Best wishes for your application. :)

Reactions: kdeepak003

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I'll remember for when the time comes. :) I think I'll recreate the EE profile this weekend.
When that time comes, feel free to holler if you have any questions. Hopefully I will have gotten nominated by then!

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
FYI, if any of you are seeing the message "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website." when registering for OINP, don't worry, just try again later. It's still open until the updates page says it's closed. Apparently Ontario displays this message every so often when the application volume gets high. I received this email in response to the email I sent yesterday right after they opened and I kept getting that "OINP has reached its registration intake limit" message for the first 15 or so minutes:

There is no official announcement that the Human Capital Priorities stream has closed.

We are monitoring closely the volume of applications and therefore we may put a hold on intake intermittently. In this case, please simply log out and try again at a later time in the day.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

SrikanthRam

Nov 1, 2017
FYI, if any of you are seeing the message "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website." when registering for OINP, don't worry, just try again later. It's still open until the updates page says it's closed. Apparently Ontario displays this message every so often when the application volume gets high. I received this email in response to the email I sent yesterday right after they opened and I kept getting that "OINP has reached its registration intake limit" message for the first 15 or so minutes:

There is no official announcement that the Human Capital Priorities stream has closed.

We are monitoring closely the volume of applications and therefore we may put a hold on intake intermittently. In this case, please simply log out and try again at a later time in the day.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Hi there, is there something I have to do in addition to submitting an express entry profile to (apply/be eligible) for OINP? Sorry if this is a dumb question/

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi there, is there something I have to do in addition to submitting an express entry profile to (apply/be eligible) for OINP? Sorry if this is a dumb question/
Make sure in your EE profile that you select that you are interested in Ontario (or all provinces). When they are issuing NOIs, it helps to re-create your profile because they favor newer profiles.

NishuP

Mar 20, 2017
Reaching out for help:

Question:

Thank you
You can download Nitro Pro 8 software in your system. That really helps in combining and extracting multiple PDF files.

Reactions: kdeepak003