+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

N00shD

Dec 19, 2016
Hi Friends.

I am new to EE. I just created my profile and it shows my score is 456 (CEC) . I was wondering if it matters that when I have created my profile? Can I have any hope that I will receive an ITA this Wednesday if the draw happens?

I also saw that you talking about refreshing. Why that is important? Just to see if I have been selected?
Thank you so much.

Reactions: lino82

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Hi Friends.
I also saw that you talking about refreshing. Why that is important? Just to see if I have been selected?
Thank you so much.
At 456, you will get ITA in next draw.

They are talking about refreshing the invitation rounds page on cic portal to know , if Draw has happened . This is due the fact that time of draw is variable.

I guess the system accepts the profile within 24 hrs, so you are good to go.
Some seniors and other knowledable people of this forum , can clarify the last point better.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi Friends.

I am new to EE. I just created my profile and it shows my score is 456 (CEC) . I was wondering if it matters that when I have created my profile? Can I have any hope that I will receive an ITA this Wednesday if the draw happens?

Thank you so much.
I will answer first about "refreshing". This is to know if there is a draw and it is very important to us. On the rounds page, you will see there the number of ITAs issued and the CRS cut-off. The site is this:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

For your CRS, I am not sure because it is too low. I got my ITA with CRS 1008. :D;)

But if you look at the last cut-off with 433, you may surely get an ITA on the next draw. Congrats! :)

N00shD

Dec 19, 2016
At 456, you will get ITA in next draw.

They are talking about refreshing the invitation rounds page on cic portal to know , if Draw has happened . This is due the fact that time of draw is variable.

I guess the system accepts the profile within 24 hrs, so you are good to go.
Some seniors and other knowledable people of this forum , can clarify the last point better.
Thank you so much :). I was waiting for this for so long, I wasn't so lucky with PNP Master stream for 2 years. Now this seems so fast :D

N00shD

Dec 19, 2016
I will answer first about "refreshing". This is to know if there is a draw and it is very important to us. On the rounds page, you will see there the number of ITAs issued and the CRS cut-off. The site is this:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

For your CRS, I am not sure because it is too low. I got my ITA with CRS 1008. :D;)

But if you look at the last cut-off with 433, you may surely get an ITA on the next draw. Congrats! :)
Thank you so much for your help. I hope this draw makes so many people happy. :)

Dreamboy2017

Aug 21, 2017
Hello,

My CRS is 440. Waiting hard for ITA. Spouse educational certificates has been sent to correction for name spelling & date of birth, which will take around 3 months. Will it be any problem?

Uhuumm

Jun 11, 2017
Wassup...ive been reading people getting NOI's.
Does anyone and everyone with a decent CRS score get it or do you need to have certain qualifications/degree or be in a certain field.

Second Question:
If you get a NOI, would you get a email notification or would you just have to check the inbox of your EE account. Does either/Or happen ?

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
After waiting for 10+ weeks for my FBI report, I received a dreaded "payment info missing " notice from them today. I had sent a Money Order but it seems that did not work out. I only have 9 days to submit my info to FBI.. strongly thinking of declining ITA ( I have a CRS of 434 ) and getting back in the pool for hopefully a draw on Wednesday :(

I have an OINP notice also... so maybe I can wait a few more months when OINP opens and then submit my application in case I don't get a regular ITA.
Declined ITA. I have a feeling that my score will hopefully get me an ITA this year or next. I would choose to send all the docs in one go, rather than going the LTE route. From what I understand about humans, the easier it is for the visa officer to approve my application, the better it is for me. And if waiting for a few more weeks/months makes it easier for the visa officer - then so be it.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Ha ha ha! I'm down for points being awarded for kids. I'd be ok with 20 points per child (I have 2). Can u imagine the mad rush there would be (especially for persons with low scores) to adopt since the birthing process might take too long. :D:D
I agree with you mate. Hope CIC won't come up with such schemes :p

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks for advice @trumprefugee, I don't have anything against starting from the scratch, as long as in the long run it will pay off.

Regarding article, my thought was the same, thinking that this is someone who got PR too easily, and then CIC thinks that younger people will more easily integrate in Canadain society... What I've encountered is that younger people are impatient... More than me! ;)
May be, but particularly on Wednesday I was told that your demeanor changes drastically "being impatient" :p
That being said, we all here to pacify you :):D

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hi...
you are required to provide documentary proof to support 'work experience or education ' only for which you are claiming points (either fsw out of 100 or crs points )
other than that,they won't be asking you for any proof... however,saying you were unemployed for two years doesn't sound so good....even though it is not one of the reasons a case processing officer may reject an application for as per cic rules...'they cannot' reject an application if what all secured ur ITA holds good by way of the documents u submit...
--
so I suggest, you can mention you were working free Lance as a teacher in ur domain ...either at ur home or at some institutes...
CIC won't ask for any proof for those work experience mentioned as part of personal history only (not mentioned under work history)...
just in case,you happen to be the first one they choose to raise a query about the two years which u don't claim any point for, be ready with a reply that you were teaching...and as it was done out of ur house and as it was done as a service to society (as part of ur social commitment) you received tution fees voluntarily paid by students...
---
you could even add another line saying you would love to contribute to Canadian society as well in future in such a manner if given chance...
--
so fill up those two years leaving couple of months blank (may be the latter end towards searching employment) with self employed/teaching from home..and be ready with an answer (in the very unlikely event of CIC ask about it)
Thanks a ton for that lovely guidance.

Reactions: iamxty and lino82