Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
No, I meant to ask about OINP nominations. It said it was being handed out as at 11am this morning. So I was wondering if this was mentioned anywhere by CIC or Ontario
No, but few already got nominations today. What is the status of your sister's application?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Well, I would if I could but considering you already have your ITA, I might just pass it to someone else. :D

I follow this group daily even though I don't speak much. ;)
Glad to know that. Keep rockin' ;)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Buddy, Quebec has different program. It is extremely slow than EE. In order to be eligible for FSW inland, I will have to find another employer out of Quebec.
I don't really know much about it but my doubt is,can't u withdraw the profile now &create one once you land...do not apply for Qubec ..apply for regular EE...u won't be CEC as you wouldn't have by then completed 1 year Canada experience...may be u will have to convince u employer that you will continue with him even after pr...
hope it works out for you. ...
I'm assuming it is possible for anyone in Qubec under work permit to apply for regular EE and get PR and continue to work in Quebec till his commitment with employer gets over

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
After reading everyones Canada journey, i thought i'd share my story as well.
Although i had been to Canada a couple of times for holidays during my childhood, my first solid interaction was when i went there as a student for my undergraduate degree in 1996. My 4 years in Montreal were amazing, probably the best to date.
On graduation, i was interested in staying back, however immigration rules at the time did not allow me to apply for immigration as a student. And secondly, had to come back to my home country for family reasons.
Time flew by and my second attempt was initiated in 2008 when i applied for immigration through the simplified process. Since the que was a good few years long at the time, i just sat patiently for a response from IRCC. The wait turned out to be useless as in 2013 i received a letter from IRCC saying that a new law had been passed in the parliament whereby all applications that were filed in 07-08 which were still unprocssed were being returned. So that was the end of that. ( still waiting for my refund on that one).
Since then, i occasionally checked immigration requirements to see if i was eligible. Most of the times i would not make the cut, and secondly being turned down after 5 years of waiting made me skeptical.
Fast forward today, thanks to securing points for education and living in Canada, wifes degree, good Ielts result for both of us, and barely making it on the age bracket, am sitting at 420 CRS.
Hoping to make it soon.
Hi @Nabs17. Many thanks for sharing your story. And more so for not making me feel as old as I am. It's a very similar story to mine in many ways only you have a few more points than me. Maybe they give extras points for looks? ;)