+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

AmrCanada

Aug 10, 2017
Hello everyone, I am glad to participate in such an optimistic discussion. The data here are so useful and it is very nice to share the same dream together. It is time now to contribute to your enormous efforts and strengthening our ray of hope together by making some effort.

I have prepared a thorough prediction of the coming draw#70, based on the last two rounds figures and the results came as follows:

If the draw happens on the 16th of August (hopefully):

- 2800 ITAs = 427 ±1
- 3000 ITAs = 426 ±1
- 3300 ITAs = 425 ±1
- 3600 ITAs = 424 ±1

While if the draw happens on the 23th of August (hopefully not):

- 2800 ITAs = 433 ±1
- 3000 ITAs = 432 ±1
- 3400 ITAs = 431 ±1

Please note that these are only my predictions based on previous rounds and some fine tuning to make them more reasonable. I am not saying I am right, but these numbers make sense to me according to my own calculations. Please also note that my prediction will be severely affected if nominations start to be sent to candidates within the coming two weeks.

I have seen other posts also came with the similar figures, which indicates that whatever our methods of forecasting are, we are close to figuring out the real picture a little bit. However, CIC is totally unpredictable, and the frequency of the new people entering/ leaving the pool is not necessarily constant. But based on the data we have, this is the best can be done.

Again, thank you all for your contributions. Hope to gather with you all there in Canada.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Good day seniors, I would like to know if a MARRIED lady can apply as SINGLE with two kids accompanying her.There's no document showing change of name to her husband's name,just a marriage certificate from the court. Is this safe to do since there's no document of hers in her husband's name? Your advice is well appreciated

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Good day seniors, I would like to know if a MARRIED lady can apply as SINGLE with two kids accompanying her.There's no document showing change of name to her husband's name,just a marriage certificate from the court. Is this safe to do since there's no document of hers in her husband's name? Your advice is well appreciated
That's misrepresentation (I'll say lying), so no.

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
How come yaar...from 363 to 426
I mean I have 367...so if I get clb 9 how much will be my crs
Sorry, to not mention, i also have spouse points(25 i guess), but the improvement was really 7.5 to 8 in listening and poof .. a big jump in CRS
Well in a nurshell , there is lot of difference in points when you achieve CLB 9
I.e. 8777 in LWRS
It depends on case to case so may be you can check with a simulated CRS calculations

Last edited:

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Mam, its a technical question . What i can suggest that you go to CRS calculator in the cic webpage and check there are many categories that you can apply as
Single
Seperated
Etc etc
Married
Single never married
Single but seperated etc etc

Select the one applicable and then provide/arrange supporting documents.
I

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
THANKS
Mam, its a technical question . What i can suggest that you go to CRS calculator in the cic webpage and check there are many categories that you can apply as
Single
Seperated
Etc etc
Married
Single never married
Single but seperated etc etc

Select the one applicable and then provide/arrange supporting documents.
I

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Hmmmm. But hubby won't be accompanying. Is there any other thing one can do?
You can become primary applicant and the n , i think you can choose spouse not accopanying . But your marital status will still be married in the application.
Its just your spouse is not part of PR application together with you.

Reactions: tjsecondtry

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks Muhammad, hoping and praying for the CLB 9 to be up on the cloud no 9 lol. My father has recovered very well but he will have to stay in the hospital to finish his medicine which has be injected. In his mind he is fully fit and to stay in the hospital for one more week is literally killing him lol
Good for him! Just take it easy and it's gonna be alright!

Reactions: KingKurly

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys,

First post in ROH70. It seemed like we were gonna be stuck in ROH68 at some point but IRCC have definitely come to the party now. Looking forward to more quick draws and ITA. Hope you guys have been working on those dance moves and working on your fitness @andieangel @pessacanada @Wandering Mind @KingKurly and everyone else, don't want you passing out. lol
Don't worry, we will be fit, just on time for the party! ;) And it seems that something happened to image because I can't see it! :(

Reactions: KingKurly

Tracelyn2015

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12 July 2017
I've been following these threads for the past six weeks. I believe it's time to weigh in. CIC is calculating its lowest score based on the numbers in the pool. They need roughly 3000 people per draw. Not everyone accepts the ITA's. the acceptance rate is at 60%. CIC is nowhere near it quota for the year. In fact, CIC has never met its quota. The Aug 2 draw was really for July because July had only one draw. So let's count the Aug 9 draw as the first for Aug. Therefore the next draw will be August 23 and the score will be 431.

NishuP

Mar 20, 2017
I need an advise from you all. If i apply through express entry with my spouse I can maximum claim points to 415 whereas if I apply alone without my husband the points rise to 429. I have some queries:

a. Is it possible ? I mean applying for express entry and not taking your husband along with you ?
b. If yes, then after how long do I need to wait to invite my husband to Canada if i land there.

Lhee

Jul 4, 2017
There are other ways to boost your score - improving your IELTS score is the easiest.

If you're married, you cannot claim to be single on your application. That's misrepresentation and can get you into trouble with the Canadian immigration authorities.

Good luck
I'm already got CLB9, not sure if i can get CLB10 if i retake the ielts.

Reactions: andieangel

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
There are other ways to boost your score - improving your IELTS score is the easiest.

If you're married, you cannot claim to be single on your application. That's misrepresentation and can get you into trouble with the Canadian immigration authorities.

Good luck
I remember a family friend had accidently misrepresented some info related to a canadian visit visa in their application. The husband was sent back from the airport and banned for 5 years :( So they all cameback.

Imagine how bad it would have felt after landing there happily